MM '09 event prizes. Do you have somthing to donate?

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I am collecting and organizing the prizes for MM'09. if you have something to donate please let me know by PM. There will be awards, door prizes, and a few raffles like last year. If you have a prize that you want to donate for a specific prize let me know and I will try and make it happen.

We will also have a list of sponsors at the event dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be donating again this year from Gallason Ind Cleaning services. I will send you a PM with what I will be bringing.

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paradis Motor Sports will gladly donate some prizes for MM 09. I will start gathering some up. Thanks for organizing it Alberta Gal!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big valley motorsports of mcbride will donate some stuff... Just have to get there and get set-up so we can figure out what we are donatin..

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish that I had enough money to donate one for MM-09.

Yes I do take trades and currently have a few 28fts in stock!!! 1 Unsulated and 1 Non -Insulated!

Attachments

• IMG_5992.jpg
    IMG_5992.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 28

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i wish that i had enough money to donate one for mm-09.

Yes i do take trades and currently have a few 28fts in stock!!! 1 unsulated and 1 non -insulated!

do you have a shop??? I've got a 24ft 2005 trailer, and looking to get a 28 or 26 footer....was gonna head stateside for it next year, but you never know..........

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be at the ASA show Booth 51 stop buy and we will talk. I don't want to highjack the post more than I already have so i'll send you a PM Ric.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our crew will bring some stuff again. I'll let you know by PM later on what we can round up.:cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just bringing this back up into focus. The time is starting to get closer, so anyone with prizes to donate to the MM09 ride please contact myself or AlbertaGal500.

TG

Billard

Reaction score
I am new so don't make too much fun. What is MM09 and where is it. Where can I get more info. I am looking to take in as much as I can this year as it is my first and have no idea what events are happening or where.
Any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom