Reaction score
is this her??
n203800505509_8991.jpg

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Yes!!! It`s a tribute to Sharon Shook. They should have had it in the winter, I can think of a few people that should enter. LOL
So if the link doesn`t work for you it`s at the River City Pub Sat. June 6, 9-2 Win a pair of Sharon`s famous gloves and other great prizes.
Best look-a-like female
Best look-a-like male :d
Best dancer

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes!!! It`s a tribute to Sharon Shook. They should have had it in the winter, I can think of a few people that should enter. LOL
So if the link doesn`t work for you it`s at the River City Pub Sat. June 6, 9-2 Win a pair of Sharon`s famous gloves and other great prizes.
Best look-a-like female
Best look-a-like male :d
Best dancer
lol...from the stories, she looks nothing like the picture I had in my mind. would like to attend, but holding a freestyle sled/bike event the same weekend on my property....:(

one of my sledding goals, is to ride Revy and dance with Mittens....:d

Fab says she's delightful....

N

No one

is this close?

Attachments

• 4_5_0713_27_00.jpg
    4_5_0713_27_00.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 344

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
lol...from the stories, she looks nothing like the picture I had in my mind. would like to attend, but holding a Gay pride lifestyle event the same weekend on my property....:(

one of my sledding goals, is to ride Revy and sleep with Bucky....:d

Fab says he's delightful....

:eek::eek::eek::d

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Sharon if your reading this "Thank You" you sure are a great sport, had way too much fun. Really think there should be a re-run in the winter.
Our entrant with the broken leg couldn`t hand around for the judging, she could really bust out the moves don`t you think? :d

Frisby, Mittens 026.jpg

Frisby, Mittens 032.jpg

Frisby, Mittens 034.jpg

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sharon if your reading this "Thank You" you sure are a great sport, had way too much fun. Really think there should be a re-run in the winter.
Our entrant with the broken leg couldn`t hand around for the judging, she could really bust out the moves don`t you think? :d

Yep...good times were had by all:d Glad I never missed this one...the sledding was still good too:d

I definitely agree...there should be a winter re-run...

Top Bottom