Looking for a furnished room to rent in Fernie

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Our daughter has picked up a 6 month position with a resource development outfit in Fernie and is looking for a decent room to rent for end of March beginning of April.

She is a 26 year old clean & quiet university educated young lady. Her shift will be 7 days on, 7 days off, 10-12 hour days and for the most part she will likely come home for her days off but may choose to spend some of her time off hiking, kayaking and exploring the area.

If you know of anyone who has rooms for rent or is looking for a little extra no fuss income let me know. Brett is a really easy person to cohabitate and get along with.

Cheers.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Our daughter has picked up a 6 month position with a resource development outfit in Fernie and is looking for a decent room to rent for end of March beginning of April.

She is a 26 year old clean & quiet university educated young lady. Her shift will be 7 days on, 7 days off, 10-12 hour days and for the most part she will likely come home for her days off but may choose to spend some of her time off hiking, kayaking and exploring the area.

If you know of anyone who has rooms for rent or is looking for a little extra no fuss income let me know. Brett is a really easy person to cohabitate and get along with.

Cheers.

Just a thought but have you reached out to Rhonda to see if she knows of anyone?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Or rowdy, I know she's either in sparwood or elkford now

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Or rowdy, I know she's either in sparwood or elkford now

Sparwood might be OK, Elkford is probably too far out.... Ssshe's going to check out other avenues as well, kijiji, facebook etc. I just figured someone on here might know of something. Rhonda is going to ask around for her as well.

Top Bottom