Missed out on the july 9th jamboree, cause i wasn't a member

LeeMan

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Lee... myself, my wife, and my daughter like to get out and explore the trails once in awhile. We are from the Leduc area, and my ride at this time is a 2006 Polaris Ranger. On July 1/16 we arrived at outwest camp for a week long stay, up to friday july 8. And thats when i realized why the campsite was completely booked that weekend! Beacause of this totally awesome jamboree that was taking place!! We would sure like to participate in this type of activity on occasion....especially next years jamboree at outwest.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Lee... myself, my wife, and my daughter like to get out and explore the trails once in awhile. We are from the Leduc area, and my ride at this time is a 2006 Polaris Ranger. On July 1/16 we arrived at outwest camp for a week long stay, up to friday july 8. And thats when i realized why the campsite was completely booked that weekend! Beacause of this totally awesome jamboree that was taking place!! We would sure like to participate in this type of activity on occasion....especially next years jamboree at outwest.
Welcome Lee sorry we couldn't accommodate you for the weekend. Hope to see you there next year!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud Lee, there is a lot of great people on the site and TylerG, with S&M always puts on a top notch Jamboree.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Top Bottom