Mirage trailers

CS989

Reaction score
Hi, looking at buying a mirage extreme snow trailer. Just wondering if anyone has purchased a new one in the last year or so. Looking for some feedback if they are a quality trailer or not.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Mirage Teton Sport with the highmark package. As it is a combination car hauler, it's a bit heavier then the snow trailers, so not a direct comparison. 2 years, no problems, great trailer and well thought out.
If you can afford it and have a decent tow vehicle, buy a combo trailer. Heavier axles, etc, will last considerably longer. Lower deck handles a lot better on the road, too.

Last edited:

CS989

Reaction score
I have a Mirage Teton Sport with the highmark package. As it is a combination car hauler, it's a bit heavier then the snow trailers, so not a direct comparison. 2 years, no problems, great trailer and well thought out.
If you can afford it and have a decent tow vehicle, buy a combo trailer. Heavier axles, etc, will last considerably longer. Lower deck handles a lot better on the road, too.

I would like to be able to haul my car as well, what size of axles's are on yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the combos come with 5200lb axles. From when I was shopping this past fall if memory
Serves me right

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe the combos come with 5200lb axles. From when I was shopping this past fall if memory
Serves me right

I believe they are 5200# axles. I looked for quite awhile at various trailers, and the Mirage was the best for the money IMHO. Another good trailer in that price range is MTI (Middlebury Trailers). I had one (a 19' over deck) for 5 years and was very happy with it - it is a very solid trailer. I only sold it as I wanted a bigger trailer with heat for the missus. Cat401 may still be running it.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe they are 5200# axles. I looked for quite awhile at various trailers, and the Mirage was the best for the money IMHO. Another good trailer in that price range is MTI (Middlebury Trailers). I had one (a 19' over deck) for 5 years and was very happy with it - it is a very solid trailer. I only sold it as I wanted a bigger trailer with heat for the missus. Cat401 may still be running it.

As a matter of fact.....he is!! :thumbsup2:

CS989

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I checked today, it is the combo with 5200# axles. Seems like a really good price, I think I an going to pick it up.

scully

Reaction score
I purchased a Neo from Saskatoon. 3 years old probly 30000km on it and no regrets. Pulls great, fit and finish is nice. I had my interior done in gloss white alum.

f150truck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a 26' TNT Teton Sport by Mirage, nice trailer. No troubles.

If you want to haul a SxS then go for the 6" higher option. Hardly notice it when towing.

Had a 24' Mirage Extreme Sport before that for 10+ years. no troubles.

CS989

Reaction score
Picked up my new trailer, I think Im going to be pretty happy with it. Just have to do a few things to personalize it.

Top Bottom