Ministik Trails for the 09/10 season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can we please have a update when they may open. Are the lakes froze to a msafe level yet? Thanks Brian will wait for your reply

CatCory

Reaction score
Just wondering the wife got the day off tommorow and was wondering if the trails at ministik are open yet have never been there but im thinking it would be fun and its close to me.

CatCory

Reaction score
Well my wife and I went out to Ministik today it was a great day good snow and warmer temps met another couple and had a fun day thanks Brian.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my wife and I went out to Ministik today it was a great day good snow and warmer temps met another couple and had a fun day thanks Brian.
but are the trail actually open..i aint no rebel ya know;)

Cameo

Reaction score
are plates an insurance a must there? I spent less on the machine than a plate would cost. and Gforce, what about on the lake?

Cameo

Reaction score
Where is it exactly? I know where the school is on 14, can you access the area from Wye??
Basicly can I ride there from Antler lake? and is it open to quads as well?

and, where do i get a pass?

Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Where is it exactly? I know where the school is on 14, can you access the area from Wye??
Basicly can I ride there from Antler lake? and is it open to quads as well?

and, where do i get a pass?

Thanks

Absolutely NO QUADS in Ministik

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are plates an insurance a must there? I spent less on the machine than a plate would cost. and Gforce, what about on the lake?
ya gotta have insurance and registration everywhere unless you are on private property..3 ladys got busted on antler lake last boxing day for not having there drivers license on them..Strathcona county cops are the worst..you can ride on the lake as it is federal but soon as you go on the land its county..ministik is a area where permission was given for a period of time and is quads are seen in there permission could be denied and no one can ride in there..it is a bird sanctuary so certain rules apply..there has to be so much snow,after and before a certain date,must be kept clean ect..a trail pass is a must..not like its illeagle but its morally wrong..hey money from the pass goes towards upkeep of the trails so hey..what the heck.....my rule of thumb in the county..if it looks like a cop..dont stop..see ya on the trail!

Cameo

Reaction score
thanks g-force, that must be what when i was in school was refered to as the beaver county bird sanctuary. I know where that is. you got the passes?? that would be a good place to take the kids on the old relics.

I totally agree with the "if you enjoy it, don't screw it up" way of life, so my quad will not go there, nor will I until I got everything i need.

As for the lake, i gues i need to load the quad up to go 4 houses down to get to the lake....I usually just take it real slow in the area, and plowing all the neighboring driveways help a little.

Thanks, and swing by for a beer if you are ever off the island. #112, if the garage lights are on, I'm home :)

CatCory

Reaction score
We were the first ones in there and no the trails have not been groomed but it was good look forward to goin again soon

Quadzilla700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ministik is open, i was just looking at Tri Countys website. Just be careful on the lakes as they have receded exposing rocks and causing mud heaves up to 2' high.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Passes are available thru Brian (Ministik Man), or you can purchase them at the Certigard in Sherwood Park

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
passes are available thru brian (ministik man), or you can purchase them at the certigard in sherwood park

yup, we have the passes available at the petro- canada certigard service station again..... Just go them. #10, 1020 sherwood drive, sherwood park. On the corner of sherwood drive and wye road.

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
We were at Certigard today.. closed on weekends I guess. I never tried the gas bar though.. would they have trail passes availble there or do we have to be able to get to Certigard during the week?
cheers

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We were at Certigard today.. closed on weekends I guess. I never tried the gas bar though.. would they have trail passes availble there or do we have to be able to get to Certigard during the week?
cheers

certigard during the week

Top Bottom