might need a new sled

arcticyam

Reaction score
hey peeps i might be going to bc with fam. and i want to get a newer powder sled. what would be a good relyble arcticat sled? 6 or 7 hundred one that wont leave me stranded on some mount somewear lol. any ideas

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buzz terry at t&t powersports in bonnieville they have great prices and the best service ever.....No they don't pay commission. HMMMMMMMMMM

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a good reliable arcticrap isnt that a oxymoron?

sorry i had to

but ya anything newer in the M series they work good the new m8 is supose to rock but the last couple years worked well too.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I will be posting my sled for sale here in the next day or 2, it is a M1000, maybe too big for ya but it has been one of the best sleds I have had and extremely reliable, I hope the new one will be as good!

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a sled for sale in the classified section under Artic Cat. Be a nice sled for ya. PM me if interested.

arcticyam

Reaction score
I have a sled for sale in the classified section under Artic Cat. Be a nice sled for ya. PM me if interested.

thanx man but if i go with my fam it wont be 4 a year or so... and i dont have any cash any way but thanks anay way :cool:

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think the safest way not to get stranded would be to ride a doo. It'll keep yah sleddin all day.lol

Top Bottom