Might be selling the acreage

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
We set possession on this place for August 16th, going to try and get possession for the new place for August long weekend.

if you need ANY help with anything moving what ever let me/us know we'ed be glad to help

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Holy crap Bog's that was quick! Obviously, you had a great property!

Congrats and enjoy the next phase!

Thanks Doug,

Good property and priced for quick sale, too many places have been sitting on the market for months with little activity, most properties are being sold for 10-15% below list, we priced it close to what we wanted and only had to move 1% to close the deal. It never did hit MLS, we signed the listing documents Monday night and signed off on the offer Tuesday evening, less than 24hrs.

We will present an offer on the lake house this weekend, and if we can't get it for what we want we have a couple other properties we like, I'm after turn key & low maintenance.

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Wabamun lake, right in Moonlight Bay, if everything works out.

Still only be a 15 minute sled ride to Bridgewater.

If this place doesn't work out there are places on Jackfish & Spring lake we like as well, but they are too small for my boat so I'd have to buy another.

Sorry to hear you will be further away... Which lake are you looking at? At least we will have another destination for sledding in the winter... Congrats on the quick sale!

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure it's fenced and let the hay burners at the lawn....have a Neighbor that does it, but theu dont have any flowers or trees they like to eat, just pine trees....If they get out into our front yard, they go straight for the flowers...one of us gets concerned...

He drivers around with a cart attched to his lawn mower and shovels the dried sh*t up...it makes great fertilzer....

Congrats, hope the buying goes as well....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
out with the old and in with the new

new house3.jpg new house1.jpg

Top Bottom