Might be selling the acreage

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Thinking about selling our acreage to buy a place at the lake.

15 mins west of spruce, 20 to Acheson & 30mins to WEM. Nice private lot with tree cover 3.89 acres, house is not visible from the road in summer and barely in the winter.
Subdivision backs onto Hells 1/2 acre and is only a 5 min ride to the AB Beach Snowmobile club trail system, I ride the ditches of hwy 43 & 16 right from home.

1106 sq/ft with full basement partially complete, new furnace & HW tank (2011) new water softener (2013) good well, 4 bedroom (2up, 2 down) 2 bathroom (1up, 1 down) new 22x16 cedar deck in 2011, 2 car garage with 9' breezeway, new septic pump in 2009 duel tank system with lagoon. 16x32 barn (16x16 tack area & 16x16 stall area) tons of storage. 3/4" pine flooring in livingroom and upstairs bedrooms, double oven, double door fridge with ice maker & water dispenser, satalite dish on the house but never subscribed to, xplornet internet (new hardware in 2012) large yard with fire pit area, mature trees.

2 doors down from crazywheeler and 5 mins to the heart of the GBCA (beach corner liquor store) 10 mins to Wabamun, 10 mins to AB Beach, 7 mins to Onoway. In the Onoway school district with bussing

Awesome starter acreage the hot tub is not included but can be negotiated into the sale, the hot tub deck and enclosure will stay. $330,000

Pictures do not do it justice, PM me if interested, will be going on MLS later this week.

deck.jpg driveway.jpg livingroom.jpg yard.jpg yard2.jpg moose.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can afford to be low without the realtor fees....

to the right buyer it's a $350K place, but there are few comparable in the area, I'd rather sell at $330 private sale than pay out $20K+ in realtor fees

seems way to cheap my friend.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
the house was built in 1979, I have the original blueprints, it shows it's age a bit and could use upgrading but just cosmetic crap everything is functional. Unfortunately the dude that tried to do upgrades cheaped out and stuff like the kitchen floor tile needs to be replaced but all in all it is a fully functional 4 bedroom acreage set up for horses within 35 mins of Edmonton.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is a great price to sell at, good luck with your sale Ian

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Holy crap Ian. New truck, new car for the better half, and now looking at a new house? Did you secretly win the lottery?

Nice spot and I don't think it will take long at your asking price.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should that moose be hanging around come hunting season she just may end up in my deep freeze before she puts the run on us again or has a chance to eat the ends off the branches of my apple trees. Looks like the apple trees survived.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I wished I had a rifle instead of a camera that day.... ALWAYS know where her babies are because you don't want to be inbetween....

Should that moose be hanging around come hunting season she just may end up in my deep freeze before she puts the run on us again or has a chance to eat the ends off the branches of my apple trees. Looks like the apple trees survived.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is VERY unfortunate as I was looking this time last year to migrate farther south for a job,.. decided to take a permanent spot up here.

Good luck with the sale.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
If I was in the market I would buy Booger's place in a heartbeat.Beautiful secluded acreage and he's practically giving it away!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the hobbit kitchen counters ??

sent from my I phone kicking azz HTC

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
It has been well kept, not so much so far this year. I've been lazy so far after this weekend she will look like paradise

I'd be super interested, if i had enough money for a down payment... :( looks awesome and well kept!

Top Bottom