Mid July still pissed off

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U still staying with polaris are ya

I'll wait and see how the new skidoos do this upcoming winter. I already know what's wrong with the Axys. The track needs to be clipped. The electrical connectors all need to be taken apart and dielectric greased. Aluminum a-arms, might as well take those off right away too because they're crap. Don't forget the junky rear bumper and spindles. Get the primary clutch balanced and weigh all the weights on a gram scale so they are all perfect. Once you fix all that stuff you'll probably have a semi-reliable sled.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll wait and see how the new skidoos do this upcoming winter. I already know what's wrong with the Axys. The track needs to be clipped. The electrical connectors all need to be taken apart and dielectric greased. Aluminum a-arms, might as well take those off right away too because they're crap. Don't forget the junky rear bumper and spindles. Get the primary clutch balanced and weigh all the weights on a gram scale so they are all perfect. Once you fix all that stuff you'll probably have a semi-reliable sled.
Too funny

U should tell Danny and Chris this, still have yet to meet ya

Mabe it's cause they like to sled Friggin weekdays and some of us work then lol

I am also waiting one year for the new doo too see how they make out, so for now I'll keep on beating the xm up, just got some warranty engine work done with 8000 km, more maintenance cause I don't like to walk lmao

Last edited:

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The clip tool arrived and I will be clipping my track in August after getting back from vacation. I will post how it goes with pictures. If it works out we will sell or rent the tools.

Chris

Source Innovations Ltd.
Dibs on the tool rental

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too funny

U should tell Danny and Chris this, still have yet to meet ya

Mabe it's cause they like to sled Friggin weekdays and some of us work then lol

I am also waiting one year for the new doo too see how they make out, so for now I'll keep on beating the xm up, just got some warranty engine work done with 8000 km, more maintenance cause I don't like to walk lmao

You will never meet him because you never get off the trail to ride!~ :p

Be interesting to see if there are any changes to the production '17 Axys track or rails to prevent the track issue. The early release 17 Cycleworks had/has did not have any changes.

Top Bottom