Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
269839327_3205264509717335_644794896266515115_n.jpg

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A Xmas message for you sumbitches!

Merry Christmas Snow and Mudders A little early I know, but I have so many happy beautiful friends, I thought I'd get the ugly f@ckers out of the way first. After careful consideration of all your performance in 2021, I have decided to extend all our friendships for another 12 months. A little Christmas message for y'all. Not every flower can say love, but a rose can. Not every plant survives a thirst, but a cactus can. Not every retard can read, but look at you y'all go, little buddies! Today you all should take a moment and send an encouraging message to f@cked up friends, just as I have done. I don't care if y'all lick windows, or f@ck farm animals. You hang in there cupcakes, because you're all f@cking special to me, and you're my friends. Look at y'all smiling at your phone and computers, you crayon eating mother f@ckers! Merry Christmas my special friends Don't f@ck it up. All the best in 2022

Last edited by a moderator:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all you internet jockies. It is entertainment and learning that draws me here; I get a lot of both and there is no place quite like S&M. Many friends and acquaintances have been made over the years or should I say over the pages and I would not want it to be any other way.

We will get through whatever we are going through, and most of us will be stronger for it. All the best everyone and enjoy family and friends, all the drinking and eating, and of course all the present opening :tree1: :tree1:

images-4.jpeg

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of you out there, hope we can all have a fun and safe holiday.Off
to a good start here on the island, been snowing all day. Supposed to keep coming all day tomorrow to,nice temp at -2.be sitting around the fire pit for refreshments tonight. I will raise a glass for all of you.cheers

Top Bottom