Menztoys-edmonton show coming soon-pre-order your products

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Can't believe it's only 5 weeks away. We have some new products this year including the XM and PRO-CLIMB LIGHTWEIGHT HOODS and l.e.d. light kits. We released the XM hood and vent kit at Haydays last weekend, our new hood with air shelf and intake tube saving 12 lbs and the Pro-climb hood and air shelf saving 10 lbs. Either hood is going to be in the $350-400 range with the shelf. While at Haydays I talked to Tim from Mountain Addiction and he told me that bag kits are already on back order so if you want one get hold of me asap as I have none in stock either and he is going to do his best at getting me some. Last year I ran out of Polaris rail kits for the track racks and some colors of the utility cans. I also ran out of XP and Polaris pro guage stands as well as many other products. I will only have a limited amount of Powderkeg llc product as well so if you want something specific get hold of me. We have over 200 different products now especially with all the colors, it is pretty hard for me to have multiples of everything for the shows so if you want something order it now. Contact me at menztoys@shaw.ca or 250-304-7920 thx wayne

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I must say I love my gauge lifter, headlight delete, and especially my track rack fuel jug kit. Great products, that worked VERY well last year, and I would highly recommend them!

That is some huge weight savings for a very good price on the new hood for the pro climbs.

Have a great season Wayne! See you at the EDM show

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good seeing you at Hay Days. I never did find your booth, lol. I look forward to seeing you at the Edmonton show and grabbing some vents. Loved them on my rev, pretty sure I will love them on the XM. Cheers!

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x5 on Wayne being an awesome guy to deal with. Great products, prices, and stand up guy.

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I am waiting on more pictures, I can't believe I went to Haydays to see my sled and didn't take one picture. There is one picture on snowest under XM it has yellow vent kit and the yellow vents on the hood are for the intake. We have l.e.d. lights for the pro-rmk and others now we ran them last spring and found them very good so I will have to post pictures of them too. thx wayne

BXP-88

Reaction score
XM Hood!

Attachments

• sled 1.jpg
    sled 1.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 131

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Thanks for the picture, that's it and the clear one just past the ski is one we used to show the air intake. Phoned to the U.S. today and they were hoping to get it out of the trailer today and send me some pictures I guess I was to busy looking at the Bikemann girls and forgot to take pictures. thx wayne

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Wayne, will you have the hoods for the xm available at the show? I would like to get my hands on one to look at more closely. Have these been tested to see how the xm likes the air flow from this modification?

Top Bottom