Light weight pro-climb hood

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
The hoods are done, I will be picking some up this weekend. They are available in black or white polycarbonate and with or without the air box plenum. The pricing will be very close to the U.S. pricing, will know when I get home with some for Canada. There are some pictures on Snowest.com under the pro-climb section, I will take some this weekend to post on here. The hood will come with a mounting hardware kit and will require very little to no trimming. The stock windshield can be mounted on the hood but NOT the headlight. We have a new l.e.d. light kit that can be mounted to the hood or the bar mount[preferred method] I will bring some of them in as well and post pictures and pricing when I am back. If you would like one let me know as I have some spoken for already. Thx wayne p.s. taking my XM down to have the hood for it built

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this hood for the 800 only, or is there an 1100T hood available?

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
The complete hood I have is for the 800 with an air intake and screws on the stock positions, the stock guage bracket and windshield go back on. The air shelf we have made will allow intake air to come through our under guage vent. The 1100t will use the same hood but depending on which intake you use holes will be different. Both hoods use the stock part behind the bumper which is attached to the hood using rivets. We are making vents for the center and top sides of the hood. The hoods will be in black, white, or clear and sell for $300 the air shelf will be $65 and under guage vent will be $30. The stock lights will not be used but we now have a l.e.d. light kit that will mount to the bars. I will post pictures when I am home tomorrow at work right now. Sorry for the delay I'm having issues posting pictures but I'm not very computer literate, just made a phone call and having someone help me tomorrow thx wayne

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
To view pictures go to facebook and put in Menztoys Canada they should be there. This seems to be the only way I can get it to work , going to bed enough of this computer b.s. thx wayne

Duramax11

Reaction score
Where will they be located when you get them into Canada? I would like a white polycarbonate

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the turbo version coming along?
I see cat now has a Frog Skin and a removable bra style cover for the inter cooler.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I showed this to a buddy. Can you run the headlights? Sorry went back and read the first post and answerd it for me lol!

Last edited:
Top Bottom