Menztoys at edmonton and saskatoon shows

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I have booked both shows, in the last couple years i have ran out of some products, mostly mountain addiction utility jugs and bags. Last year i pre-sold quite a bit of product and delivered it to the shows. If you would like a specfic color you should pre-order , new this year is yellow for the new xm, the other colors are listed on my website menztoys.com. I am also a stocking powderkeg llc dealer, have a look at their site and contact me for further info. I already have some hoods to deliver ,some are for older sleds and may not be on the website but are still available as we still have the moulds, these are by pre-order only. We now have vented headlight deletes for the nytro,pro-polaris,m-series,and xp with lights mounted in them, aswell as many different ventkits. Contact me @ menztoys@shaw.ca or call 250-304-7920 you may get my voicemail as i am on the road quite a bit and out of cellular service often. Thx wayne

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what does a polaris headlight delete vent with the light in it cost? and do ya know what kinda weight savings u get? thx

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about the Saskatoon sled show that is usually in November?

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Thanks Ken for posting the picture [link], that is for the IQ polaris we have a new one for the pro with 2 lights in it for $170 email me @menztoys@shaw.ca and I will send a picture tomorrow,at work right now in Kamloops,home tomorrow. Probably not much weight savings as most of the newer sled lights weigh very little, but I will find out. I will be at the Saskatoon show, which is Nov.9-11 thx wayne

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Confirmed and paid for booth in Abbotsford Oct 13,14 will have some new headlidght deletes with lights and our new guage stands at the shows thx wayne

i happen to be going to a farriers contest that same weekend in chilliwack and i fly into abottsford see you guys there ill be making a detour !!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Confirmed and paid for booth in Abbotsford Oct 13,14 will have some new headlidght deletes with lights and our new guage stands at the shows thx wayne

I hope that show gets on track. With the new people involved and being "private enterprise" it should be the best show down there in years. Good luck Wayne!

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
Nobody wants mountain addiction bags this year as I only have 1-large bag and1-small bag ordered so I guess that's all I'll bring don't need inventory of product that doesn't sell thx wayne

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you going to be bringing any of the lightweight M series hoods to the show im interested in taking a look at one and possibly purchasing one if I like it.

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
This season we have new guage stands and headlight deletes with lights and new vent kits that will only be at the shows for now as we can't keep up with the demand so they are not on the website thx wayne

MenzToys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.menztoys.com
I will have lots of trackrack kits at the show, unfortunately not many bags if any,back ordered. I will have lots of ventkits and hoods plus our new guage stands and headlight deletes with lights thx wayne

Top Bottom