Membership time! Are you supporting your sport?

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of people that help make it all happen for this sport, some more in the spotlight than others but each and every effort counts and helps, whether that’s being a booth attendant, GM, a weekend garbage picker upper in the alpine or the local shops and vendors that help us all out in a pinch and are always there. Business is business and it always will be but don’t ever think that even an hour of your time or a few bucks dpesn’t help the cause. It would be neat to buy a membership for a whole province and each scan of your card gives that club their share of the funds from the big pot, maybe not a great idea but an idea. I ride the Robson Valley, and I can say that the support that they see from riders, residents and passer through is sometimes overshadowed by competition for other areas, but I do believe that the grit and the effort is second to none and that’s why it’s hard to ever take another highway. Buy a season pass, it helps more than you know...

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is so great to see so much support from out of province riders. I'll say it again, while locally we may struggle to squeeze a membership out of riders who frequently ride here, those who come from Alberta and Sask even our out of country riders don't even blink an eye and purchase their memberships without hesitation. It's going to take a lot of effort to shift that old stagnant "I was born here and I shouldn't have to pay to ride crown land" mentality out of our sport. Thank you to everyone who supports the sport.
The worst part of your statement is that those same "local" riders have no problem coughing up the money for a trail pass when they go to a different area. We have been fighting that losing battle forever. Luckily the new generations of riders are more understanding and willing to pay, (wish they were willing to volunteer as well}.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The worst part of your statement is that those same "local" riders have no problem coughing up the money for a trail pass when they go to a different area. We have been fighting that losing battle forever. Luckily the new generations of riders are more understanding and willing to pay, (wish they were willing to volunteer as well}.

Omgosh YES exactly Mr Cat. Totally totally!!!!!!!

Top Bottom