Member contact ?

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to contact a member from here by the name of Munhoes by pm but he does not reply. So does anyone have a way of contacting him other than pm's? Any info is appreciated...thanks.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen that Bugger on here in a heck of a long time.

Sent from my Desire HD

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well he's from Saskatchewan, native so if you either set a case of beer outside or send smoke signals he should get the message.....

No seriously, he hasn't been on here for a while not sure what's up he's been MIA for a few months now. Let us know if you get a hold of him please, he's a riot to have fun with.

gdvross

Reaction score
The last time I saw a post from Munhoes was last month on saskatv.com . They where talking about starting a new club here in Saskatoon.

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
I have been trying to contact a member from here by the name of Munhoes by pm but he does not reply. So does anyone have a way of contacting him other than pm's? Any info is appreciated...thanks.
im here, and i'll send that primary out soon, mail ur cheque

Well he's from Saskatchewan, native so if you either set a case of beer outside or send smoke signals he should get the message.....

No seriously, he hasn't been on here for a while not sure what's up he's been MIA for a few months now. Let us know if you get a hold of him please, he's a riot to have fun with.
that case of coors AND smoke signals woulda grabbed my attention.

He's probably having a pow wow.

Sent from my Desire HD
Yup did hit up a couple pow wows this summer, mite have sum illegitimate children now, geez.

Fawk, maybe him and Joey took off somewhere together........?
lmfao, i found the lil puke anfd threw my coffee at him, also spit up sum chewed donut and smeared it all over his face!!!!@

The last time I saw a post from Munhoes was last month on saskatv.com . They where talking about starting a new club here in Saskatoon.
Yupm we started a new club, Northern trails atv club. Also started a new website called http://saskhardcoreatv.proboards.com/index.cgi its a siter for all the sask mud junkies, and there;s even peeps from alb and manitoba on there too, Its a no holds barred site(say anything ya want), just no racism.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im here, and i'll send that primary out soon, mail ur cheque

that case of coors AND smoke signals woulda grabbed my attention.

Yup did hit up a couple pow wows this summer, mite have sum illegitimate children now, geez.

lmfao, i found the lil puke anfd threw my coffee at him, also spit up sum chewed donut and smeared it all over his face!!!!@

Yupm we started a new club, Northern trails atv club. Also started a new website called SASKATCHEWAN HARCORE ATV - Home its a siter for all the sask mud junkies, and there;s even peeps from alb and manitoba on there too, Its a no holds barred site(say anything ya want), just no racism.

why no racing mun, thought you liked goin fast.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya it's not all cracked up as to what it used to be hehe. good ta hear your still alive, must have found a large stash of brewhouse. eh.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was in a long time ago foggy time, maybe to many brews, i do remember something about a fawked up duck that was the shheeet man haha.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah always check yer batteries, you know bus drivers like to get free batteries for ther mp3 players etc.

now i could be wrong but that quack earl may have a wing in it. hehe

Top Bottom