Mega cab long box

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see in the US some places are streaching the mega cab's to a long box. Anyone know of a place in Canada?

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have looked into this before as well as a buddy of mine, i forgot the company that does it in the states but it is a kit, Dodge does not make this truck, the company that does it streches the frame and driveshaft and then adds a long box

It makes for a cool looking truck IMO

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked into this before as well as a buddy of mine, i forgot the company that does it in the states but it is a kit, Dodge does not make this truck, the company that does it streches the frame and driveshaft and then adds a long box

It makes for a cool looking truck IMO

damn near long enough to need a tandem axle

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i see in the us some places are streaching the mega cab's to a long box. Anyone know of a place in canada?

there was a video posted a year or two ago on this site, about the place that builds the megacab longbox down in the states.......post it up, if any of you find it........sure wish mine was a longbox!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there are 3 companys. ive done alot of research because when i buy mine i want it to be longbox when i buy it. the company is innovative customs. and it is about 6000$ which is fairly reasonable for the work they do...brake lines wiring stretching frame. relocating things. finding a matched long box. extended drive shaft. the beauty about the innovative extension is that it is covered under warranty from dodge. there is a couple dealers in the states that deal these trucks. however i doubt dodge warranty from the states covers into canada but i dont know. either way amazing truck. with an aftermarket bumper it is the same length as a f-350 crew cab long box. 22'6"

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the other thing i read that was interesting was this...

US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)). For best results, consider working with performance-oriented dealerships with a proven history of working with customers. If federal warranty protection is denied, contact the FTC at

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
my dream truck just as a dully and a 8inch lift as a little extra goodie

when are we going down and pick em up maxwell ??

ps: dodge here doesnt get u warranty if ure truck is from the states

funrider

Reaction score
I bought a stretched mega from precision bodyline. It is a 07 2500 US vehical.
The truck is great and Kevin is good to deal with.
There is no warranty in either the US or Canada after you import a Dodge.
I would suggest own it here then take it to salt lake for a holiday if you still want warranty.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah that sounds like the best route. precision bodyline seems to do a good job to. they all bash eachother so its hard to raelly kniow whos process is the best.

SLEDJED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one other thing, you cannot import a vehicle that has been altered from original manufactures design, this includes things like lift kits, motor alterations, exhaust, and I would guess long box kits. I know a guy who tried to import a corvette with aftermarket brakes and got denied. I'm sure there's loop holes, but you should look into it before trying to import one of these trucks. Taking your own down would probably be the easiest.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
i contacted them just for fun last year (since i would love a truck like that)

i was told 7grant out the door with all the papers of weld proofs and so on

the box is a total swap , ull get a longbox in ure colour

Top Bottom