Mega cab gone after my'10

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read that Dodge was going to kill the MC after '10, in favor of a normal crew cab. Presumably something bigger than their current 4 door club ( whatever they call the non-mega )

Has enyone else heard this? I thought they were doing really well on the Megas. There were guys switching brands just for that.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEARD THE RUMOUR FOR A FEW YEARS NOW....HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE DELETED IN '08, THEN '09 BUT I HEARD LATELY THAT THE 1500 WILL BE PHAZED OUT FIRST, THEN A YEAR LATER THE 2500 AND 3500....... ??? WAS A RUMOUR ON THE FARGO SITE.:confused:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
HEARD THE RUMOUR FOR A FEW YEARS NOW....HEARD IT WAS GOING TO BE DELETED IN '08, THEN '09 BUT I HEARD LATELY THAT THE 1500 WILL BE PHAZED OUT FIRST, THEN A YEAR LATER THE 2500 AND 3500....... ??? WAS A RUMOUR ON THE FARGO SITE.:confused:

The 1500 is no longer available in a Mega Cab, they have the quad cab, and the crew cab, the crew cab is 4-6 inches longer than the quad cab. But the box is also 6-8" shorter than the Quad Cab. I've been doing a lot of looking at the 09's, and definitely like the improvements, will be buying one eventually.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
The 1500 is no longer available in a Mega Cab, they have the quad cab, and the crew cab, the crew cab is 4-6 inches longer than the quad cab. But the box is also 6-8" shorter than the Quad Cab. I've been doing a lot of looking at the 09's, and definitely like the improvements, will be buying one eventually.

TG is right dodge still has two 4 door versions, the quad and the crew cab they are real hard to tell apart but when you look at the trucks side by side you will see on 1 the rear door is way longer and the box shorter like the MC and if you jump in the back they have the same leg room as a MC but I don't think it has the staorage behind the seat.....someone correct me if im wrong

Reaction score
Seen a 10' Mega cab 3500 on Cummins Forum , pics were from Detroit auto show . May have been a prototype though not sure ? Who knows... when Fiat takes over they may scrap the pickups and introduce 4cyl cabovers like the ricers & euros drive .

Top Bottom