Medicine Lake

vinson4ever

Reaction score
Went out to the Medicine Lake area this weekend for the first time. All I can say this area is great for quadding. Good road in and lots of trails. Very muddy and scaggy. Lots of areas to random camp. Going to try to come to their quad rally earlier in the year, think it'll be a blast.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nopics::nopics:
Went out to the Medicine Lake area this weekend for the first time. All I can say this area is great for quadding. Good road in and lots of trails. Very muddy and scaggy. Lots of areas to random camp. Going to try to come to their quad rally earlier in the year, think it'll be a blast.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is no Medicine Lake Poker Rally next year! :nono:

It's going to be pretty much impossible to talk SRD into giving us permits, they don't like us a whole bunch. Our insurance company kinda chit the bed on us too, just because of the amount of riders we have had over the last couple years. So we are going to do a 2 day atv mud bog at the racetrack in Rimbey on that same weekend. There will be more details to follow.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't HAVE to be an organized event....could just be a weekend that a lot of Snow and Mudder's chose to all go to Med Lake at the same time.

Just sayin'.....

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i would agree with the s and m get together.... kind of like the big iron shoot out with out the avy tho..........

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i would agree with the s and m get together.... kind of like the big iron shoot out with out the avy tho..........
Poor poor choice of letters to put together there...just saying....have a little respect there fella.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Poor poor choice of letters to put together there...just saying....have a little respect there fella.

and i was meaning that it would be safe --- er........ hey i was out there that weekend to go to b. i .s and stayed away when we road in waist deep heavy wet snow.... kind of had a feeling...... everyone can make there own judgement

Top Bottom