Mechanics not doing their job!!

torkd

Reaction score
I rode Friday December 14/2012 with a group of guys. The one guy has an 08 Ski-doo that was just in at the Ski-doo dealership in Lethbridge Alberta for his pre-season check. We got a couple hours into our ride and his right side powervalve flew off. Luckly we found all the parts in the belly pan and put it back together to finish our day. We checked the left side Powervalve and the bolts were hand tight!!!!!!! The sunday right after that happened I was with a different group and again one of the guys just picked his sled up from a pre-season check at the same dealer, not even 20km down the trail both powervalves flew off!! Something is going seriously wrong with the dealership!! Makes me wonder how many other guys they left stranded on the trail! :nono:

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's like that everywhere. Most these places got one or two J-men the rest are kids who don't care, don't know any better and aren't properly trained.

torkd

Reaction score
I'm not sure why the power valves were removed. Something like this happenening on two sleds from two separate groups raises a lot of questions. From what I've heard there are ongoing talks with the dealer.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical.
You pay a shop rate of $100+/hour and get the $8/hour guy doing the work.

Reactions: RXN

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it a make work project ??
lol
just had to say as we must all get this feeling some times
ur right about the $8 dollar guy
lol

Top Bottom