blackout031-1.jpg

blackout032.jpg

blackout042.jpg

My buddies
blackout037.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look great but wouldn't it have been easier to just buy a new doo that already has the black tunnel? Lol.:ignore::beer:

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
You should post this in the Polaris:IQ Lets see your IQ both of them. Could make some money off changing the colour of tunnels.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that wont last one ride. you ruined any value that sled had. ask me how i know! does look nice but only a professional coating will last. just asuming thats paint.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that wont last one ride. you ruined any value that sled had. ask me how i know! does look nice but only a professional coating will last. just asuming thats paint.

If that's the case. Atleast it still looks sweet for now!! Right? And if it starts to flake off all he has to do is take some good quality brakeclean and soak a rag, whipes away and the paints all Gone. I,ve painted stuff on my dirtbike and it lasted for a season then started to chip so I just sprayed some brakeclean on it and all the paint is gone! Don't be so negetive dude!

Sent from my mobile telephone

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that's the case. Atleast it still looks sweet for now!! Right? And if it starts to flake off all he has to do is take some good quality brakeclean and soak a rag, whipes away and the paints all Gone. I,ve painted stuff on my dirtbike and it lasted for a season then started to chip so I just sprayed some brakeclean on it and all the paint is gone! Don't be so negetive dude!

Maxwell likes pretty things, thats why he is always "borrowing" other peoples machine. He's negative because he is not pretty and his g/f is..........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lol its not negativity its the truth. i watched my friend paint 2 of his sleds and well come take a look for yourself if you like. remember your dirtbike is plastic paint comes off that much easier. paaint on aluminum is on there just enough to flake off but also a crapshoot to take off.

just experience take it or leave it. guess your leaving it LOL

i didnt say it didnt look nice. it does.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol its not negativity its the truth. i watched my friend paint 2 of his sleds and well come take a look for yourself if you like. remember your dirtbike is plastic paint comes off that much easier. paaint on aluminum is on there just enough to flake off but also a crapshoot to take off.

just experience take it or leave it. guess your leaving it LOL

i didnt say it didnt look nice. it does.

Haha, no no dude I painted my pegs and my kick starter.. Those are Metal objects! Haha. I wasn't mad or anything..

Top Bottom