MCX in Revy...blue skys and pow.

SNAFU

Reaction score
Nice. Your vid showed the speedo on occassion and lools like you were getting some decent track speed on some of the pulls. I just updated mine to the 190 HP version but haven't ridden it yet. How is your clutching set-up? What top sprocket are you running?

Thanks,

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice. Your vid showed the speedo on occassion and lools like you were getting some decent track speed on some of the pulls. I just updated mine to the 190 HP version but haven't ridden it yet. How is your clutching set-up? What top sprocket are you running?

Thanks,

Mine is stock gearing still. 21/39 I believe. I am going to drop a tooth on the top one this summer.

Clutching is as recommended by Neil at Boost-It...Dalton DTYA-1 adjustable weights set at 77g, Yam bl-br-bl primary spring, EPI purple sec spring with 47* helix. Works very nice for me. I suspect your would be similar....maybe run a couple grams less in the weights and perhaps a shallower helix...but I am just guessing.

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

nytrojj

Reaction score
What size of MCXpress turbo are you running in your sled? And are you happy with it? If you have a 190hp would you go with a larger hp or is the 190hp enough???

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What size of MCXpress turbo are you running in your sled? And are you happy with it? If you have a 190hp would you go with a larger hp or is the 190hp enough???
Mine is adjustable from 12 to 17 lbs boost with a 16T and a head shim....most of the first vid is at 15 lbs boost....around 250/260 hp. The second vid is Kibbles' sled....17 lbs boost with a 19T, the good pistons and well set up. His absolutely ROCKS mine. With this size of machine I honestly don't think 190hp is near enough.

Top Bottom