Mclean Creek trails

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to www.calgaryatvriders.com and there you will find the calgary club.. We get grants over 200 grand at times to maintain trails and build bridges.. we are very close with SRD and have direct contact with them all the time..

We talk in the Rebels section of www.atvfrontier.com

there we set up non-club rides between members and non members alike.
We get all the maps for the fluz's that we talk care of.. contacts can be had on the web site, i believe, if you want some free maps.. there are a couple that do cost but most are free..

check us out... we also have club rides and i believe the one buddy is talking about was us, doing a club ride.. we are totally family friendly and even offer kids courses on atv's at certain rides by fully trained professionals.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the McLean maps have the trail numbers on them to identify intersections and other trails?

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the McLean maps have the trail numbers on them to identify intersections and other trails?

Some do, but I don't think the map is released yet. Clubs have been working with SRD to install signage and should be out shortly if it isn't already. I know it's been under the works for the last couple years with RMDRA.

AC550

Reaction score
you can get the new maps with the trail intersection numbers on them from the store on the way in i got a couple when i was there last week

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some do, but I don't think the map is released yet. Clubs have been working with SRD to install signage and should be out shortly if it isn't already. I know it's been under the works for the last couple years with RMDRA.

Thanks shibby, I was refering to these maps that the guy above me mentioned.

But now I see they are available at the store. Thanks.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maps are ok but get wrecked pretty quick... and get wet etc... Geotech is a female that was on our exectutive of the club.. i have one of the mapkins.. all legal trails are marked clearly and it comes as a bandana.... lots of colors ..well worth the 20 bucks... and are washable.. map is slik screened on.. good quality.. check them out on the site she posted .... she has the Maclean area mapkins... there will be ones on other areas very soon... South Ghost/ gravel pit/ north ghost area, the hunter valley area, which is about 18 k futher than the gravel pit... i think there will be one on the crowsnest too.... but the Maclean ones are available now...

Last edited:

AC550

Reaction score
i can see those bandana getting wrecked eventually aswell thats why i pay the 10 bucks and get my maps laminated that way they last forever

Top Bottom