McDonald's and Canadian Beef

iceman

Reaction score
I have to agree on the 4H Beef Steers. It's some of the best meat you can get. Hand feed, and loved. I have 3 daughters that are currently in the 4H Beef Program. Ones 17, 16, and 13 years of age and have been in 4H for a number of years. The money from the sale of their steers goes toward their post-secondary education. We really appreciate the support we get from the community when it's time to sell their steers. If anyone would like one get a hold of me. We sell this year June 2nd.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree on the 4H Beef Steers. It's some of the best meat you can get. Hand feed, and loved. I have 3 daughters that are currently in the 4H Beef Program. Ones 17, 16, and 13 years of age and have been in 4H for a number of years. The money from the sale of their steers goes toward their post-secondary education. We really appreciate the support we get from the community when it's time to sell their steers. If anyone would like one get a hold of me. We sell this year June 2nd.

i have a supplier in my nieces and nephew ....but i would recommend it to anyone

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of alberta beef, i thought i read somewhere that if the cattle are finished off in alberta they were classified as alberta beef, even though they were trailered in from some other province prior to finishing?

That is correct. AB has a good climate and supply of feed for finishing cattle from any province.

Also, when the cdn dollar is low to the US dollar - a good percentage of cattle in our feedlots are US owned.

Last edited:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another golden arches infobit - McDonalds is one of the largest consumers of pork in the world.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it's kinda like hot dog meat.... what ever they scrap off the floor and compress in to nuggets is what you get...

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MMMMMM....and baloney was my favorite food growing up as a child. Hotdog's on the other hand have always been unappealing.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another bogus chain letter guys. Come on!

Do a little fact checking once in a while....

Top Bottom