McBride residences going after Skidooer’s?

ssjrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of going to Skidooing first week in January to McBride. But we’re hearing stories of guys stopping for gas and residence from McBride telling them to go away, go home I’m just wondering has anybody heard anything like this. We really want to go riding but don’t want to deal with angry residence just wondering what people of heard?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on ?!!!
You are on this site and can read the posts of other S&M er’s sledding in McBride .
99% Everything I have read is good other then probably someone trying to start a rumour or heard a rumour ?
Go sledding and follow the guide lines be respectful and have fun .
Jeesh

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are thinking of going to Skidooing first week in January to McBride. But we’re hearing stories of guys stopping for gas and residence from McBride telling them to go away, go home I’m just wondering has anybody heard anything like this. We really want to go riding but don’t want to deal with angry residence just wondering what people of heard?
You’re worried about an angry house? LOL

sledder50

Reaction score
I just arrived home two hours ago from a four day trip to McBride all of the locals who I talked with were very nice and we had zero issues. I checked the village and the motel before we left and they had no concerns with us showing up we followed their rules and all was good.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just arrived home two hours ago from a four day trip to McBride all of the locals who I talked with were very nice and we had zero issues. I checked the village and the motel before we left and they had no concerns with us showing up we followed their rules and all was good.

But a guy on the internet said the he heard that some people were giving the evil eye if your plates are out of province. Who should I believe? I'll get a straight answer by posting a new thread 4 days from now.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wonder who you heard this from. I have not heard anything like that from here. there is a couple people that don't like it but they have no backbone so would not talk to sledders. just mouth pieces behind the scenes

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from 3 days of riding in McBride. No issues, we packed our lunch food and fuel.
but no issues at the hotel or restaurants, were a mask, sign in, don’t bitch if your burger has mustard on it even if you asked for none....
few buddy’s that work in BC got emails today they are not going back
on the 4th as intended as they are tightening up camp scenario Covid regulations.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
few buddy’s that work in BC got emails today they are not going back
on the 4th as intended as they are tightening up camp scenario Covid regulations.

It was, Good to see you again bud.

Question for you, did your buddies chose not to go back based on the email sent to them?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Question for you, did your buddies chose not to go back based on the email sent to them?
Unless I read this wrong,they got an email from their employer telling them that they are not going back. I don't think it is a choice.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like Mikey said it’s from their employer, sounds like they need to add onto the camp a bit or have less guys for the new restrictions.

Top Bottom