McBride Premiere of Sled Heads 5 featuring Rod Whelpton

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
On Thursday, August 20 we will be previewing Extreme Velocity's new video, Sled Heads 5. One of this film's feature riders is local talent and all-around great guy, Rod Whelpton. Join us if you can at the Gigglin' Grizzly Neighborhood Pub on Thursday at 7:00 pm. This is an awesome video - don't miss it. Copies will be available from Rod.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Rod,
Stick to Sleds Buddy!!

Attachments

• MM5 018.jpg
    MM5 018.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 100
  • MM5 020.jpg
    MM5 020.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 92

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when that was going to be said, I new that the bar wouldnt let him bring that in there. That was the fastest get that out of the bar that I have ever seen!! LOL:nono::nono::nono:

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Well, we had a really nice time at the viewing. That is a great video. I would encourage everyone to buy one for their collection. The thing I really like about this film is that it features all different styled riding. It's not ALL hillclimbing and jumping but some of everything, and really beautiful shots. Rod looks great - we are so proud of our boy. Now everyone is praying for early snow here. The Sled Bug bit them all last night.

And no, Rod did not have his unicycle with him last night, although he has entertained us there before with it. The Giggling Grizzly owners are a little more tolerant of him than others are.

Hey, did he do his table dance for the Edmonton premiere? That's a treat.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The film was very well done,I really liked it!
catmando!

Top Bottom