Mcbride march 6th

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great day of riding clear skies and about a 1 1/2 to 2 feet of powder!!. I met Misfit, and Shifty423 today great guys. Lots of pulls some jumps and boondocking, doesn't get any better then that. I will post some pics tomorrow once I get the photos from everyone.:D:perfect10::mountainClimb::woohoo1:

Misfit

Reaction score
Man it was a great day in Renshaw today. It was the first time that Shifty and I had ever ridden their and all I can say is I'l never be as happy riding somewhere else. By far my favorite place to ride, even the trail ride in and out was good as far as trail riding goes :D. It was also good to meet NosRX1 up there and a few other boys and hats off to the people who run the groomers out there the conditions were good.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea one of the best days out so far this year could not believe that in the last 4 years of guiding and riding that I have never hit up the Renshaw! Wow is all I have to say! and NOS RX1 was great to put a face to the name and that sled of yours is bad ass!!! Look forward to getting out again and hats off to my boy Misfit who nailed a 30 foot drop not once but twice today!!!

797Stroker

Reaction score
Yeah that was a good day up in the hills. I was up on the hill with NosRX1 with my IQ mountain mod, and it was a perfect day for getting air and climbing. By far the best ride of the year! It was nice meeting shifty and misfit on the hill too. Hope to see you guys out there again.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
If you guys are still in town on Saturday March 8th, you should check out the poker rally at Renshaw. The Snow and Mud Tent will be up and T-Shirt girls will be at the parking lot selling poker hands and lunch tickets. The big guy himself, "bbtoys", will be at the parking lot first thing in the morning and at the cabin starting about 10:30 am. Let's see how many Snow and Mudders are in town this weekend.

There's also an informal $5 Chili and Bun Social at the Curling Club (Rec Centre) - fundraiser in support of the snowmobile club. Bar will be run by Members of the Curling Club from 7:00pm to 10:00pm (or later). Poker winnings and doorprizes to be handed out around 8:00pm.

For anyone interested, Snow and Mud gear will also be sold at the Chili Social.

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to see you on Snow and Mud there 797 was great to see your IQ and now I know what I am building next...lol

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of our ride so far, what a day again today lots of sun and snow.

Attachments

• Mcbride_005.jpg
    Mcbride_005.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Mcbride_012.jpg
    Mcbride_012.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Mcbride_016.jpg
    Mcbride_016.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 180
  • Mcbride_017.jpg
    Mcbride_017.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 172
  • Mcbride_034.jpg
    Mcbride_034.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Mcbride_010.jpg
    Mcbride_010.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 184

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY DARIN: GREAT PICS.. I SEE THEY STILL HAVE LOTS OF SNOW... PLEEEASE LEAVE SOME FOR US FOR NEXT WEEKEND, EH? DID THEY GET ANYMORE NEW SNOW, SINCE THE BIG DUMP LAST WEEKEND?? ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR TIME OUT THERE.......;)

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ric I think they got a little bit because on our thursday ride there was untouched everywhere, it is alittle more chewed up today but still lots of good riding to be had. I believe there is a poker run here tomorrow and with it being saturday there could be a ton of sleds out there. We got lots of great video footage as well I will be posting them up a little later.:D

BigIQ?

Reaction score
Nos & 797.....Glad you fella's had another fabulous day of riding....
Throw some pics up of today if you can...to match the yesterday ones...
Cheers guys...ride hard...

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode again yesterday it was snowing in the morning but cleared of by about 2 pm. We were up on Belle Mountain there was some good snow up there aswell. I think this was the best sledding trip I have had in the last 2-3 years great weather no break downs and 80-100miles a day.:D

Attachments

• P3071571.JPG
    P3071571.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 151
  • P3071576.JPG
    P3071576.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 153

GRD

Reaction score
We rode again yesterday it was snowing in the morning but cleared of by about 2 pm. We were up on Belle Mountain there was some good snow up there aswell. I think this was the best sledding trip I have had in the last 2-3 years great weather no break downs and 80-100miles a day.:D

Great days when breaks downs stay at home!

797Stroker

Reaction score
Hope you guys had a good ride after I left. I should have just called in sick. Would have been worth another day of riding. :Snowmobile1:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, pics hopefully going for a ride this weekend, lets pray for snow!!:D

Top Bottom