McBride Accomodation Sugestions?

highlandrider

Reaction score
A group of us are heading to McBride in Feb and are looking for cabin type of accomodations. They will be 8 - 12 sledders, 5-6 trucks and trailers, need good safe parking, maybe a couple sled rentals. A hot tub is always good and so is a BBQ if meals are not included.

It looks like there is a lot to pick from, but which one do the fellow sledders pick?

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beaver Creek Cabins--7 of them and sleep 3 per if you like. very secure and a BBQ on each deck.

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beaver Creek Cabins are nice they have a hotub , Terrcana is also nice and the food is awsome

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Beaver Creek Cabins are nice they have a hotub , Terrcana is also nice and the food is awsome

Scarecrow Farm is another place. Not sure how many guys they can take, but they have a hot tub, drying room and safe parking (they are about 10 minutes outside of town (towards Bell Mountain). Nice people. Reasonable rates.

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Scarecrow is always our first choice. Peter and Tweezle make you feel right at home, breakfast is ready when you wake up, suppers on the table when you get in from sledding, and you have your own hot tub on the deck. Their yard is also very secluded so you don't have to worry about thefts. Great place to stay!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stayed with BBtoys and HeyJude at Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast for the first time and I felt like I never left home, very hospitable, beautiful house, fantastic hot tub, and the breakfasts oh man!! bring your appetite!!!
Thanks again Barry and Judy!
Happy holidays

Top Bottom