mc bride we will be back !!!

rotax1240

Reaction score
yap we will drive another 52 hours december 5 from montreal quebec to ride hill of mc bride area.....hppefully lots of snow like last year will probably stay a the terracanna ranch site ............

we comming 16 crazy riders:eek:

rotax1240

Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6nC2JsJuw[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgAoeTtQiz8[/media]

a few vids from last year !!:d

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a hard time getting my :rant::realmad:wife to let me drive 5hrs to McBride, never mind 52!!!

rotax1240

Reaction score
we stay the past years in valemount best western we try something new this year....and diff area to ride,

we just need the snow if its a slow start for snow in december 5 we will go where the snow is that not a promblem !!:cool:

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
yap we will drive another 52 hours december 5 from montreal quebec to ride hill of mc bride area.....hppefully lots of snow like last year will probably stay a the terracanna ranch site ............

Wow...its only around 4000km, why does it take 52hrs? Its funny, I worked out of Jolliette for 6 yrs and saw some of the best riding ever while I was out there, but yet you guys come out here...

Drive safe, look forward to hearing about the trip!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to see you back. you guys were fun last year and I will let you know the snow conditions before you leave the east.
Barry

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
glad to see you back. you guys were fun last year and I will let you know the snow conditions before you leave the east.
Barry

I really think we should "Knight" Barry bbtoys as an Ambassador?

am·bas·sa·dor (ăm-băs'ə-dər, -dôr')
n.
1. A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time.
2. A diplomatic official heading his or her country's permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations.
3. An authorized messenger or representative.
4. An unofficial representative: ambassadors of goodwill.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

These guys need to be voted the most dedicated riders ever!!! I know guys who fly out from Newfieland to ride here once in awhile, but to drive 52 hours, that's a whole lot of dedication....... or maybe just plain crazy!!!!!!LOL.. Maybe we'll see you on the hills.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It'll be great to see you guys again. Hopin you dont end up having to rebuild another motor this time though.. These guys are die hard sledders, and come very well prepared. They brought enough spare parts they could've fixed anything that went wrong with there sleds.. Lookin forward to seein all you guys.

rotax1240

Reaction score
It'll be great to see you guys again. Hopin you dont end up having to rebuild another motor this time though.. These guys are die hard sledders, and come very well prepared. They brought enough spare parts they could've fixed anything that went wrong with there sleds.. Lookin forward to seein all you guys.

yes glenn we will stop at your shop to get some klim stuff........we bring lots of spare parts ...........no goofing around we have every spare u can imagine ..going from piston to track !!!

we have being racing on ice for years in the open mod ..and pro stock classes...wrenching does not afrraid us ....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYPL8_uIkI[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0gQTKRLnxw&feature=related[/media]

very pround and owner of 09x racing team

dragmart

Reaction score

I am very exited to go back there again this year

the driver 09x
see you soon

dragmart

Reaction score
yes glenn we will stop at your shop to get some klim stuff........we bring lots of spare parts ...........no goofing around we have every spare u can imagine ..going from piston to track !!!

we have being racing on ice for years in the open mod ..and pro stock classes...wrenching does not afrraid us ....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYPL8_uIkI[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0gQTKRLnxw&feature=related[/media]

very pround and owner of 09x racing team

Yes rick this year will be a good time up there

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be a good time again. I remember running into you guys at the renshaw cabin last year. You guys got some sweet rides.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...its only around 4000km, why does it take 52hrs? Its funny, I worked out of Jolliette for 6 yrs and saw some of the best riding ever while I was out there, but yet you guys come out here...

Drive safe, look forward to hearing about the trip!

Its because the signs aren't in French...JK..have a great trip guys!

rotax1240

Reaction score
guess what yes will be there around dec 5 at the terracana ranch............the frenchy's will be back again ..............lol juste alot of fun :)

Top Bottom