MBRP or Jaws

1000cc

Reaction score
Ive decided to put a can on my 07 arctic cat M1000 and have narrowed it down to either an MBRP or Jaws. I drive out in the country away from town and really want my sled to bark. I want it to perform as well. Ive heard MBRPs in person and like the way they sound except ive heard that you might lose horse power with them. Ive never heard a Jaws in person but have heard them on the internet and they seem pretty loud. Can you guys help me out with which one is louder and is going to perform better. Thanks

skimmin

Reaction score
Get the "THING" or the "QUIET THING". Depending on whether you want REALLY loud or not. I have the "THING" on my 03 Mountain Cat 800. It gave me more throttle response, it sounds AWESOME and besides the the weight loss, I think I gained a pony or two cuz my machine 'stands up' considerably better then it used to with the stock can. These cans are a bit on the pricey side but worth every penny.The craftsmanship on the ceramic coated version is alot nicer then many other cans I've seen. I won't ever have a sled without one. Just my $0.02
is the link for the company that builds and ships them.

1000cc

Reaction score
I would like to hear it. Ive heard alot about it. The soundclips on the website dont work. Wish i could find a soundclip of the thing somewhere

skimmin

Reaction score
In the next day or two if it's not too late when I'm done work, I shoot a video for you. It's wicked!

1000cc

Reaction score
Ok thanks. That would be much appreciated

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Jaws by far sound the best!!! I rode an M8 HCR with one and they perform great and sound the part aswell!! I am curently looking for one myself to hold me over till the turbo comes next season!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would go with the jaws they seem to sound really great on cats. buddie of mine put one on his 07 M8 and it sounds really good! my :twocents:

Last edited:

m8magic

Reaction score
yep..jaws...i will be going to there twin pipes and stingers so i will have a good jaws silencer for sale...i had a speedwerx can and put it on for the heck of it and i really love the sound of the jaws better..and its much crisper

Top Bottom