MBRP cans for the PRO's

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MBRP has now released there cans for the new PRO RMK. We got our first shipment in today. Installed one tonight. Very good fit and finish. Feels a little lighter then the stock one but not much. Sound is pretty descent. Not extremely loud but has some snap. Our first 6 are already spoken for but will have some more in very soon. Stop in at Boundary RV & Marine and we can hook you up.

psnider

Reaction score
MBRP has now released there cans for the new PRO RMK. We got our first shipment in today. Installed one tonight. Very good fit and finish. Feels a little lighter then the stock one but not much. Sound is pretty descent. Not extremely loud but has some snap. Our first 6 are already spoken for but will have some more in very soon. Stop in at Boundary RV & Marine and we can hook you up.

How much to get one shipped to calgary?

H2O

Reaction score
How much weight difference? Do they gain or maintain or lose power?

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Really can't tell you if there is a power loss or gain, we threw it on my pro and went for a ride, to get a couple of hrs on it before we head to the steep and deep on Thrusday.
Only thing I can say is that I just came off a '10 RMK and a Buddy of 'D9, both of us are blown away by the pull of this sled.
Quite frankly, anyone that tells you they can tell there is a pw differance is full of ssht. For the first tank of fuel you are going to feel the sled get stronger and stronger as is moves off of the break in mode.
Likely 2Lbs lighter for sure and nice clean sound, light snap, not too loud, kind of like a fine wine, cigar or your wife. Use that analogy and you're more than likely going to save tha nads when you spend the 3 bills for one.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

can't comment on the power as I really haven't got seat time with one. I would say there would only be a couple pounds lighter.

Kashworth

Reaction score
Love the sound the MBRP makes for the PRO. I was riding with a fella with a Skinz Super Q and way too loud of a can. But each to his own:)

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't buy a can for this sled until the manufacturer will provide a flow test of both the stock can and the product they are selling. The stock one is very light to start with, but I would not like to give up real hp for ear hp.

I am waiting for SLP to come out with their product to compare.

Top Bottom