Maybe im just a little slow today.....

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But i cant find the max rpm for a banshee anywhere. Anyone? I know some of you have those trail techs and im curious but cant find any answers

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on my trail vapor, it max that it says is 13000 RPM's, and i have had it up to 13000 max throttle in idle. It is quite high. But i dont know what mods your quad has. I have the over reved Rocket pipes, that supposivly rev higher than most after market pipes. Hopefully that was helpful to you. Ohh and i also found on another website, that the max rpm's for a bone stock banshee is 9000. But it all depends on your mods like i said. It also depends on your crank, lots of factors. The banshee's with the power valves like the 421 cheetah's will rev up to 18000 RPM"s

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome thanks. No real mods. FMF fattys and a flopro filter. Figured i would get used to riding a sport quad before playing very much. With winter coming though...

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Ha! Ha !, a 351 big-bore kit,:confused:FMF chrome pipes ,Pro Desigh air cleaner, T.O.R.S. removed, Energy drink nitrous bottle for when I get thirsty, the head is shaved a whole bunch to run only race fuel, it also helps the motor run cooler. Lots of tuning.:):):)

Stillrockingabanshee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Ha! Ha !, a 351 big-bore kit,:confused:FMF chrome pipes ,Pro Desigh air cleaner, T.O.R.S. removed, Energy drink nitrous bottle for when I get thirsty, the head is shaved a whole bunch to run only race fuel, it also helps the motor run cooler. Lots of tuning.:):):)

sweet, no wonder why it revs up to 9500rpms. Mine used to run on race fuel as well, but there is no way im paying 140 bucks for 5 gallons of race fuel, that is just a rip off :nono:

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya! I used to pay like $115 in a pail VP C-12 at Riverside ,now I get refills at Mountain Magic In Edmonton for like around $75 or so. Well I only ride the quad 5-6 times a year. Maybe next year I'll buy a drum for $675 or so and save more money. Also ride more.:)

Top Bottom