maxxis zillas

feyd

Reaction score
I have a set and will be trying them at the Robb rally this weekend. A couple of guys I ride with (Outlaw ATV club) have them and they very much like them.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
great tire. i have been running them since february i think and so far no issues. good traction, good trail manner, price isnt bad, the factory "tits" are still on with about 600km's on them.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had them for a couple of months now and have to agree that they are a very impressive tire. I havent had them in to much mud yet but will know more after Robb this weekend.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I've had them for a couple of months now and have to agree that they are a very impressive tire. I havent had them in to much mud yet but will know more after Robb this weekend.

I see Randy M. has a set in the back I might try them out but do you think the outty will turn them Luc ? or should I have him install the nos too. :confused:
Are they light steering and doo they vibrate or wooble at high speed?

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see Randy M. has a set in the back I might try them out but do you think the outty will turn them Luc ? or should I have him install the nos too. :confused:
Are they light steering and doo they vibrate or wooble at high speed?

He also said he is having trouble getting them for some reason so that may be the last set he sees for a bit. If you stay in low range you may be able to turn them with that little quad of yours:D
They don't vibrate at all and are actually a very smooth riding tire except at very low speeds on hard surfaces. They are a little harder to steer than the mudlites or swamplites but not that bad. You can take my quad for a rip if you want to ck them out a bit???? just let me know.
Are you guys going to Robb this weekend?

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how would they act on hard sufaces? like a gravel road, would the lugs show alot of wear after riading down a gravel road?

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
hey guys. these tires will outwear almost any tire out there. hard pack doesnt chew them up to bad.i have done about 100 km's on gravel and they dont show it. the lugs are fairly soft but they bite nice and ride nice. anything below about 5 km's an hour is a little choppy. high speed is fine, i didnt find they wander much and i was doing 90+k. as for steering they steer a little harder than the mudlites but not much. i havent had to strong arm them when steering unless my tire was caught on something. they weigh considerably less than the mudlites as well. extreme bead protection. the lip is level with the rim. and if you want them for a good price and before anyone else go see or call kevin at rapid revolutions 780-455-7553 or toll free 1-866-455-7553. he is a site sponsor here too. i beleive he has some sets in stock right now, but i wouldnt wait to long he moves them out quick. oh and he does free tire mounting with purchase as long as you dont bring him the whole quad. should run just over $500 installed for 27". i have been extremely happy with mine so far. no puntures, no leaks etc... and everybody i have recomended them too likes them as well. and i will be at the robb rally saturday too if you want to see them. actually there will be a bunch of quads there with them on. just look/ask for an "OUTLAW" rider.

Top Bottom