Maxwells Summer Mod Projects.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Off to a good start with this eh Max, I like where you are going with it. just imagining what it will look like. You sent the whole thing in except the white grips for coating?

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Very cool... side note... what are you going to run for jets in the 827? I chickened out last year with mine and ran 480s when Kelsey said 450s. I think that I will be jetting down to 450 this year... just hope she doesn't squeek!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah....probly going to start at a 480 like you and pull the head and plugs after a couple rides and see whats going on. would be nice to hit 450

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
motor, skid and chaincase all pretty much installed tonight. since we havent received the nun yet and need this machine going in 2 weeks we will be going about things a little backwards

DSCF5180.jpg

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
very nice man, love the black and white..... ya 2 weeks let er snow.

keep the pics coming,,

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chaincase, motor and some plumbing done. we are going to have to bolt the nun on after since it wont be coming for another week and a half. you should really go over your coolant hoses every season from end to end. they rub in alot of spots and we ended up replacing half of the hoses due to bad wear. and it was in spots that are not visible either.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well got the 827 in today aswel as some powdercoating and bits and peices needed to complete the rev.

800 before teardown

twenty minuts later...origional motor really showed the flaking ring issue.

here is the rev as it sits now. should button it up this weekend!

some powdercoating for the rev. decided to use an xp bumper...lighter...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got the rev almost completed. had it up and running today. big releif since its off to the mountains this weekend.

got the nitrous system mounted. all the plastics and wiring. dynoport pipe and can on aswell as a digatron got installed today. installed the adjustable regulator and pressure guage. just pop the hood and turn the dial for more powa

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
finally got the rev almost completed. had it up and running today. big releif since its off to the mountains this weekend.

got the nitrous system mounted. all the plastics and wiring. dynoport pipe and can on aswell as a digatron got installed today. installed the adjustable regulator and pressure guage. just pop the hood and turn the dial for more powa

very niice how much?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha hey thats not funny :p alright see you then sean, my dad said ud be up friday? And did you get my panels drew?

Hey, i'm the guy at the clemina cabin that gave you the safety wire, did it hold to get you out? Did you replace the melted panels yet?

Top Bottom