Maxwells Summer Mod Projects.

WCLH

Reaction score
Haha thanks again man, yeah it held great:) It actually didnt even move, held great. I think i owe you a beer or two sometime lol and yeah well what happened was i was working and at lunch the sleds came into town so i unloaded them with my dad and he right away started working on it so it would look the way i wanted and all while i was working. When he put the can in he had to hammer it in with a mallet cuz the hole was a bit tight and so he didnt put the 2 springs and rods in to hold the can down and only put on the donut springs so when i was riding up it must have moved and now i got a very nice hole in the side/bottom panel. The panels didnt get changed yet but Sledslut should be bringing me some up friday:beer::beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the big bore kit ready for install

should always bore your exhaust gaskets...if you ever look at them on the ypipe they are very restrictive.

ran it up in the shop...sounds niceeee. try and tune it in the hills saturday for the guy.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha thanks again man, yeah it held great:) It actually didnt even move, held great. I think i owe you a beer or two sometime lol and yeah well what happened was i was working and at lunch the sleds came into town so i unloaded them with my dad and he right away started working on it so it would look the way i wanted and all while i was working. When he put the can in he had to hammer it in with a mallet cuz the hole was a bit tight and so he didnt put the 2 springs and rods in to hold the can down and only put on the donut springs so when i was riding up it must have moved and now i got a very nice hole in the side/bottom panel. The panels didnt get changed yet but Sledslut should be bringing me some up friday:beer::beer:

Well that would make sense, should tell your dad next when installing something and your done you have extra parts left over maybe you did something wrong, jk, we'll be up again this weekend (4,5,6,), maybe see ya on the hill.

Cheers MB

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your work looks great maxwell
is this your full time job or do you just do this on the side??

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha dont you love that when your buddy calls you to come "gime me a hand to work on my sled" and your the one that does all the wrench rather then drink the beer and give directions...

good luck with the shop and such... judging by the way your work looks...
i would trust in it...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol yes i know that all to well. i also find if i want it done right and not drag them off the mountain its better i do it myself anyways haha

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here is the xp as it left. just a new skid and bigwheel. lots of powdercoating vent kit, shim kit and decal kit. didnt take my install photos.
it all happened so fast

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Old School Mod

Attachments

• IMG_3153.jpg
    IMG_3153.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 58