Maxwell was deleted.... Accident? lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shheeet maybe the snow devil had somethin to do with it. :p

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she devil, she is all that. leavin a guy stranded on a roof, no beer and being molested by a pair of husky gals in plaid. i could of used your help with that one bogger

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is he like the kid on that u tube vid when his mom took away his world of warfare account.

i could see him being like that lol:p

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, i just made an amazing discovery... i had intergalactic planetary playing and i played the video in mute...... it works so well together

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Actually this is the anything goes server... So techinally we could keep this going for as long as we want with random posts.... Like why John Connor had to send the terminator BACK in terminator 2 to protect himself... when really... he obviosly was never killed by the t1000 or he wouldnt have been alive in the future to send the terminator back to protect himself....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Actually this is the anything goes server... So techinally we could keep this going for as long as we want with random posts.... Like why John Connor had to send the terminator BACK in terminator 2 to protect himself... when really... he obviosly was never killed by the t1000 or he wouldnt have been alive in the future to send the terminator back to protect himself....

Wouldn't have been much of a movie otherwise......

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
They should ahve thought it out a bit better. Or in SPEED... At the end on the train... The guy shoots the button for the emergency brakes... Then hes like.. "OOH I CANT STOP" and puts the throttle all the way up... Why not just slow it down? Everytime you stop you dont have to hit the e-brake! But Im not a doctor

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Norm is a dentist, is that close enough???? maybe he has the answer you seek...

They should ahve thought it out a bit better. Or in SPEED... At the end on the train... The guy shoots the button for the emergency brakes... Then hes like.. "OOH I CANT STOP" and puts the throttle all the way up... Why not just slow it down? Everytime you stop you dont have to hit the e-brake! But Im not a doctor

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Norm is pretty much the coolest guy I have ever met in my whole life lol. Funnest campout ever thanks to him

Top Bottom