Matt & Rob's excellent adventure

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my son matt (8) to clemina on sat for his first trip into the mountains. Had an awesome time and enjoyed every minute of it...:d great job son :woohoo1:
Matt also took the picture of carmen and I infront of mt. robson

Attachments

• mattclemina1.jpg
    mattclemina1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 40
  • mattclemina2.jpg
    mattclemina2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 45
  • mattclemina3.jpg
    mattclemina3.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 40
  • mtrobson2.jpg
    mtrobson2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took my son matt (8) to clemina on sat for his first trip into the mountains. Had an awesome time and enjoyed every minute of it...:d great job son :woohoo1:
Matt also took the picture of carmen and I infront of mt. robson

There is nothing better than being able to enjoy a sport like snowmobiling with your son...........

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rob I think Matt will look good on that sled next year time to look for a upgrade. Also nice talking to you and Robin. May have to go on a guy trip one day. Went to Clemina today a found some awsome powder and no belt issues burned full tanks of gas and back to the parking lot by1:30 AB time.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant wait to bring my kids out with me:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
excellent pics! glad your son had a good time, this is my kidz second year riding in the mountains and they love it! here's to the generation of sledders:beer::beer:!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. Did he ride solo or did you double him?

Yeah we doubled, banged our helmets together all day, multiple hits of the kill switch so we decided to turn left only...it was great :d:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rob I think Matt will look good on that sled next year time to look for a upgrade. Also nice talking to you and Robin. May have to go on a guy trip one day. Went to Clemina today a found some awsome powder and no belt issues burned full tanks of gas and back to the parking lot by1:30 AB time.

Ron, glad to hear the sled ran well...right on! Headed back to vale from apr2-6...:d:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pics 'nutz....good to hear the young fella enjoyed himself!

will be hitting you up for a report once we get closer to May long, thinking of bringin' the family and camping at the flats.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Nothing better than time in the mountains with "the boy"...and as I've said before, then they turn 14 and become somewhat unbearable. For me...mine is 19 and still drops everything (if he can) to go sledding. It a great place to be with your kids.
Fantastic photos, the smile says it all.

Top Bottom