Matt Gaetz investigated for sexual relations

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A typical demonrat trick, they use this ploy quite often, they never get charged with anything so far for smearing though. Brett found this out the hard way, when they paid of some hussy to come forward. No jail time for her though. Hopefully Kavanaugh can get even in someway. But the demonrats tilted the scales of justice again by expanding the supreme court judges by at least 25% in their favor. Trump ethics failed him on this one.
His biggest mistake was listening to Cocaine Mitch. I believed what everyone was saying about Barrett and she turned out to be a complete fraud.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The article states there is no evidence to charge him with anything.

I didn't see that, nobody's name is out yet.

Well he made a deal that got 27 charges dropped and his sentence went from life to 12 yrs.

My guess. They got at least gatze, probly more.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't see that, nobody's name is out yet.

Well he made a deal that got 27 charges dropped and his sentence went from life to 12 yrs.

My guess. They got at least gatze, probly more.
It will take a while for his day in court. They are going to be busy with Andrew Cuomo for awhile.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard. Only hear about him on Fox. Just like Gaetz only on CNN. Funny how that works

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking since his support staff all ratted him out on the seniors f up that the FBI is waiting to see how many more woman indict him on the sexual harrassment charges. 7 0r 8 now isn't it? He'll be Bill Cosbys neighbor soon

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Commo shut his pie hole, gatze is doubling down, just like his mentor.
He should shut his pie hole. There has been nothing intelligent come out of his mouth in years. Hes a sexual predator, a bully and worst yet a Liberal

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The smear merchants are hard it, trying their very best to bring Gaetz down but they've been exposed.

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The smear merchants are hard it, trying their very best to bring Gaetz down but they've been exposed.

Anybody that was as close as Gaetz was to Grenberg is probably guilty of some of the stuff Greenberg was involved in.

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody that was as close as Gaetz was to Grenberg is probably guilty of some of the stuff Greenberg was involved in.
Meh, without any solid proof it's all just a fairytale and threatening people to lie about it isn't going to help their case.

Top Bottom