Marker Lights for STF Deck

wiseguy

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get some new marker lights for an STF deck? Want to put the same ones on, as these ones are quite faded. Tried calling Sylvan Trailer, but there was no answer. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMGP1895.jpg
    IMGP1895.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMGP1896.jpg
    IMGP1896.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 150

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bumper to bumper, greggs, anyplace that sells automotive clearance lights. I have the same ones along the bottom of the cab on my KW

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should of went with the clear ones when you replaced. look way better during the day and donrt fade at all. need a few more bingo monies though as they start around 25.00 i think.

wiseguy

Reaction score
should of went with the clear ones when you replaced. look way better during the day and donrt fade at all. need a few more bingo monies though as they start around 25.00 i think.

Couldn't find the M1 series in the clear lense. Only the M5 series, which are smaller. I agree with you though, the clear lenses look way cooler. In the fall, I'm probably gonna take all the lights off and replace them with the small LED lights that the newer style Marathons have. Gonna have to do some welding to fill in some holes though. Just don't have the time right now. Wanna get out and do some playing.

wiseguy

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Firefly. I like that M3 series. Have to go to the office in Edmonton on Monday anyways. Probably pick up a set when I'm in town. Thanks again.

Vaughn @ Marathon Decks

Reaction score
Couldn't find the M1 series in the clear lense. Only the M5 series, which are smaller. I agree with you though, the clear lenses look way cooler. In the fall, I'm probably gonna take all the lights off and replace them with the small LED lights that the newer style Marathons have. Gonna have to do some welding to fill in some holes though. Just don't have the time right now. Wanna get out and do some playing.

3/4" Hole for the lights we use.

Top Bottom