Marker lights for sled on Sled deck.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like some wireless marker lights to put on the back of my sleds when they are on the deck.
Anyone know of something that will work for this?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just made up a simple light bar that bunjies to the track and plugs into my trailer wire plug for running into communist bc

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like some wireless marker lights to put on the back of my sleds when they are on the deck.
Anyone know of something that will work for this?

Try one of these... I would go for a Lithium battery though as the alkaline may have a very short life in the cold.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe t-tap into your sleds tail light wire and run a pig tail to the trailer plug
:cool::beer:

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just make a pigtail and hook up in between the sled deck and truck?
Or as mentioned before, make a cable and hook into the trailer lights when you have a sled on.
Remember, you are also required to have a red flag during daylight hours.

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I bought towing lights for mine. They plug into trailer plug So they have brake and signal as well. Hope it's not illegal

Sent from my phone

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What scenario do you need markers on the sled? Does it overhang your bumper too far? What's the measurement?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe t-tap into your sleds tail light wire and run a pig tail to the trailer plug
:cool::beer:

That's a super idea.

No extra lights , its far back like they want.

Problem is might power up stuff by back feeding. Olds sled would be no problem. Newer one I bet it would

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the same but they have been a bit of a pain in the a$$.
Not sure why its a pain in the ass, bungee, plug in, gone! literly two seconds. But Im going with a full lotus deck this year and they have marker and signal lights in ends of the deck so shouldn't have to worry anymore

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not real handy with wiring. They worked good for a year then crapped out. I think i will go that route again.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure why its a pain in the ass, bungee, plug in, gone! literly two seconds. But Im going with a full lotus deck this year and they have marker and signal lights in ends of the deck so shouldn't have to worry anymore

my sleds 12' - 9" long and rides on an 8 foot deck. Anything over 4' past the the end of the truck requires markers. decent spring clamps onto the track and sealed lights wired in are about the only thing that seems hold up to winter road spray.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my sleds 12' - 9" long and rides on an 8 foot deck. Anything over 4' past the the end of the truck requires markers. decent spring clamps onto the track and sealed lights wired in are about the only thing that seems hold up to winter road spray.

Apparently its 4' past the furthest markers on the truck, that's why full lotus put leds in the ends of the tubes on their decks which are brake and flash fur turns, But after all its B.C., don't trust em!

mctrailboss

Reaction score
Just start your sled and let it run. you will have extra light out the front that way too. and when you get there you won't have to warm up your sled.;)

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes a long box truck isn't such a bad thing. Don't have to worry about it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom