March Conditions

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear Higgins, 4 of us headed out Friday to make some tracks. You left some untracked for us I hope!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you and the Mongrol will have no problem finding untracked Dave! But +7c and sunny skies takes 12" down to 4" real quick so i hope you get some new stuff this week.
Higgins.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning to -1 and snow on the ground and snowing hard.. It should deposit LOTS of fresh up in the hills.. Lookin forward to hopefully getting out for a ride tomorrow.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring blizzard this morning, at least 3-4 inches on hot tub and can just see the hospital across the street, huge flakes. This will bring the avy warning to a higher level I'm sure.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sheesh....you guys talking about fresh snow falling is just getting me upset..:( Work has me so tied up at the moment that it'll be the end of April by the time I get home from eastern Sask. Guess my sledding season is over. Summerize sleds take the blade off of quad and go play in the mud.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 6 of us heading to McBride this weekend, got the OK from the Missus to head out. Probably Renshaw as no more backcoutry stuff this year.

Top Bottom