march 26 ride out buy medicne lake somewhere

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok lbz and i went out to cutoff then to scalp creek area.... it was ok till we got to the top in the scalp creek area.... 0 snow there.... on the way down and up to it was ok.... i'd say the snow that was up top blew down lower.... tons of rocks and crap at the top...... we will know for next time...

if there was 5 plus feet i wouldn't be worth going to golden tho from what we seen of the area...

put on 55 miles there and back.... got stuck once cause i subed one ski into a drift and kissed the bumper....

you said it jeff, if we get 3+ft of snow in the west country that stays. we will have sledding in one of my favorite places. hummingbird is in my top 5 for sure.
so how was cutoff creek, enough snow? :beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope.... just at the sides by the trees on the way back down [ just past cc9 towards the summit i guess u'd say ]to the trail head in the medows..... in the valley.....

no snow up top at all all rocks.....

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
I am not a fan of the green house crap!!!! If I get to go sledding this weekend???? I will be heading into some awsome riding in the Hummingbird,,,,,,, will post after ,,,,,,,, Was there a couple weekends ago and had to be hog tied not to high mark and go climbing above the ice falls, my buddy rider had his first taste of the mnts and was too scared to follow..... so I didnt dare take any risks. but with a couple buddys with me this weekend---- yeehaaa!!!

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us thinking of heading into Sugarbowl. How is looking out there? Only been there once, or is Hummingbird better this time of year?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A group of us thinking of heading into Sugarbowl. How is looking out there? Only been there once, or is Hummingbird better this time of year?

there is no snow there at all.... not even to start out with....

hum -onion has spots that are good.... but with the warm weather this week that will be all fugged too now...

Top Bottom