march 26 ride out buy medicne lake somewhere

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was think of hiting the open grass fields or west of medicine lake.... still has 2 plus feet of good snow out there..... mabe even going out to my special spot out buy harlick..........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u not going to koot's to ride - pick up parts?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff! 4 of us rode 2+ feet today out west of Caroline! Good times.... Pretty bagged left at 8 got back at 7 I know Larry's hurtin hahaha

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's up I never heard my phone ring !!!

PM me your number Wade! I would a called, Jeff knew ha-ha I'm sure larry coulda used some more Doo support hehe! He definately left some doo on the trail today haha

mtnrev

Reaction score
JK I couldn't have went anyway damn work gets in the way but will PM my number.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thought ya were workin wade..... ok craig, me , lbz, levi [ a friend not on here ] are going so far..... craig was out at harlik last weekend a said it was good.... but they tracked the crap up...... was thinkin of the open grass again and trying to find the beaver dams [ god they were fun ] .... i didn't mark the spot on the gps tho... but i think i can find it...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PM me your number Wade! I would a called, Jeff knew ha-ha I'm sure larry coulda used some more Doo support hehe! He definately left some doo on the trail today haha

it looks like i hurt my ass on that one bailout, i think it's cracked.:beer:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to ride the area west of cut-off creek but everyone seems to be afraid of it for some reason. If there was 2' west of Caroline then there must be at least that out there I would think!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to ride the area west of cut-off creek but everyone seems to be afraid of it for some reason. If there was 2' west of Caroline then there must be at least that out there I would think!

I have Video proof of the snow levels :) Ask Imdoo'n it was deeper than it has been in years..... Should be good for a few more days!!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

had a buddy ride onion lake on tuesday.... said 15% was good the other was either just enough or rocky [ skinny on snow ]..... so cut off would be the same..... too much wind out there and got too warm in the last month....

1 other buddy was plowin the roads around medicine lake and said there was 1 foot fresh sunday morning

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
my fingers are crossed, work got bumped back until sunday and the bobcat trailer is sitting at the shop. worst case I grab my company truck and pull my sled out on the bobcat trailer:cool:. or I will take the kenworth and lowbed:eek:

so where ya going and what time ya going there?

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
Onion is a little low,,,, But there is good sledding in the right spots,,,,,,,, Not sure about Cut off or Scalp,,,,, just know there is more snow in the Panther than last year,,,,,,,, I would think Scalp is good,, but the trail in could be a challenge,,, I finnally have my sled going after Ranger made a mess of my skid suspention and track.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey i don't want to see imdooin's azz crack.... this is kind of a family site...

he might be pronounced a pedifile then....:d

hey, i'll tell you right now i don't ride no pedal bikes. shheeet you trying to give me a bad name. thanks Jeff.

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Onion is a little low,,,, But there is good sledding in the right spots,,,,,,,, Not sure about Cut off or Scalp,,,,, just know there is more snow in the Panther than last year,,,,,,,, I would think Scalp is good,, but the trail in could be a challenge,,, I finnally have my sled going after Ranger made a mess of my skid suspention and track.

ok lbz and i went out to cutoff then to scalp creek area.... it was ok till we got to the top in the scalp creek area.... 0 snow there.... on the way down and up to it was ok.... i'd say the snow that was up top blew down lower.... tons of rocks and crap at the top...... we will know for next time...

if there was 5 plus feet i wouldn't be worth going to golden tho from what we seen of the area...

put on 55 miles there and back.... got stuck once cause i subed one ski into a drift and kissed the bumper....

Top Bottom