Marathon Decks

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Cross trax as well. My brother just got the new Marathon and I sure dont' like the idea of it sitting on truck box rails (especially on a Dodge)lol He got the extra supports but I wouldn't trade mine for it. Cross Trax is great with super clamps...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOVE our Cross Trax deck...not a complaint. We use it for summer and winter toys. We like that it sits inside the bumper without the extension on, so it's easy to haul a trailer etc with it. Quality is great, like the long ramp, and it looks good. Hubby finds it easy to take in and out for work too...only takes a few minutes to switch over from play to work mode and he can do it by himself, which I like. LOL ;)

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Yep even with the wings out I can still turn my trailer around and NOT have it hit the front of my holiday trailer.
Cross Trax is a great product

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Checked out a Cross Trax the other day at a local shop. 85" (equals 7') with the extention and two piece ramp. Good looking deck for sure :)

Attachments

• Cross Tracs Deck.jpg
    Cross Tracs Deck.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 306

tool_man

Reaction score
\

All of our Truckboss decks come with 4 telescoping legs standard as of oct. 2011, prior to that we stressed that heavy duty users add legs

I have a pre 2011 deck, and don't always feel comfortable with two quads on the deck unless we are staying on highway. Any off road, or ditch when the deck and box are twisting makes me a little uncomfortable. Not sure why I have to buy legs,to use the deck for its rated capacity to feel comfortable that I won't damage my box.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty happy with my crosstraxx!! I just put a couple coats of stain on the plywood and it looks brand new again, the best bang for the buck IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulldogdecks

Reaction score
Hey Guys sounds like you are all very knowledgable about decks, You guys should take the time to check out or NEW SUPERDECK, bulldogdecks.com Our new deck dollar for dollar is the best value on the market. Check out the feature sheet and look at the new Quick Dog tie down system. I think you'll be impressed. Looking forward to the SNOW!!!!!

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys sounds like you are all very knowledgable about decks, You guys should take the time to check out or NEW SUPERDECK, bulldogdecks.com Our new deck dollar for dollar is the best value on the market. Check out the feature sheet and look at the new Quick Dog tie down system. I think you'll be impressed. Looking forward to the SNOW!!!!!
Kinda a thread highjack there man. But anyway one of my riding buddies has a bulldog on his dmax and it stays on year round. Really nice deck and he's very happy with it.

Top Bottom