Mar 5,6,7 ride

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHO IS UP THAT WEEKEND, MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A SUDS NIGHT FRI NIGHT. 1ST TIME THERE SO WHAT BAR WOULD YOU GO TO.:d:beer:

Well I live here, but am always up for a beer! And to keep life easy we only have one bar and one pub, cuts down on confusion! Grizzly for food and drinks and the McBride Hotel for several after dinner beers...lol

Give us a call at Adrenaline 250 569 7236

Shifty

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
well i live here, but am always up for a beer! And to keep life easy we only have one bar and one pub, cuts down on confusion! Grizzly for food and drinks and the mcbride hotel for several after dinner beers...lol

give us a call at adrenaline 250 569 7236

shifty

thanx shifty will do fri night hey are you around for some guiding

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey my buddy garrett that is coming has been there twice

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
thanx shifty will do fri night hey are you around for some guiding

Shifty can guide you to the pub and hotel. But be careful he has been known to try a guide you down the dark path. :d
Definately look these boys up when you get there. You will have a great ride with them. I have had the pleasure of riding with them on many occasions. Well worth it!

Cheers,

Mike.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHO IS UP THAT WEEKEND, MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE A SUDS NIGHT FRI NIGHT. 1ST TIME THERE SO WHAT BAR WOULD YOU GO TO.:d:beer:

4 of us are going to be there 25th 26th 27th,thought you guys were doing those dates too?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and be there that weekend but as of late work has been crushing all hopes of getting away for a weekend of sledding.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning on being there with a buddy of mine from Airdrie, and the grizz is where we will be Friday and saturday night.
Were leaving thursday night and riding Friday and Saturday and maybe some on sunday.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
renshaw trail is long and a bit bumpy but the area is big,can go anywhere exploring.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
I'm going to be there with two buddies, arrive Fri. night and will no doubt be at the Grizz. Will look for you guys and hope to have a brew together:beer::d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might take the kitty up lucielle for a couple hours today and let her stretch er legs abit.

Top Bottom