maps of trails around chambers creek?

shayne4962

Reaction score
was wondering if anybody has or knows anyone or place that i would be able to get some maps of the trails around chambers creek. ive ridden the area a few times but feel there is more there than we have found so far. any info would be great!!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There used to be.

But since 05 and with the 4x4 trucks got in there and wrecked it bad.

The Alberta government gave up on upkeep.
Most of the markers are gone

sent from A UNKNOWN PLACE IN TEA LAND

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I have maps printed off. From years ago. But like tex has said the place is destroyed and the maps aren't worth the paper they're printed on now
They used to have a kiosk with maps for people but that was in the good ol days

Sent from my phone

shayne4962

Reaction score
oh man that sucks!! yup can for surely see where the trucks have torn it up sumthin fierce!! was reading some other posts about the area and am interested in the old railway that is mentioned. wondering how to get on it from the oil lease stage area by there?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
oh man that sucks!! yup can for surely see where the trucks have torn it up sumthin fierce!! was reading some other posts about the area and am interested in the old railway that is mentioned. wondering how to get on it from the oil lease stage area by there?

Well first you have to find the pipeline by the river after that go up the hill and look in the trees and its there but it's getting worn out as well

Sent from my phone

shayne4962

Reaction score
ok, sounds like a goose hunt! but im up to trying. i think ive only been by the river once or twice so it'll b an adventure!

shayne4962

Reaction score
well i found the old railway trail! must say its a great ride!! its defiantly worn in a few spots but neverless looks like it'd be a great ride all the way!!only went part way but would be interested in a full ride next time others are into it!!

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have ridden all the way from Chambers (well actually Horburg) alllllll the way to Nordegg, going on the old railline !!! Hadley (Hadster) gave me and some other guys a good tour a few years back. There is some interesting stuff along the way and is a good ride with lots of different terrain. Hills, skeg, water puddles, and just regular riding. Year after year it gets a little chewed up from all the traffic but still is a good ride.

Top Bottom