Made a deal with Katie, am I safe???

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made the same mistake the other day. I was working out in the shop and my boy Caleb was with me. He was sitting on his moms new ( well new to her ) 09 146 XP. He says when do I get my own mountain sled? I said "when you can start that thing on your own, it'll be yours" never had the words out of my mouth and he hits the start button. the sled fires up and he shuts it down right away. hopping off the sled he says " dont bother with the pink sled wrap now dad, this baby's mine "

I meant start it with the pull cord!

No your not safe lol

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Saturday, after a bit of beacon training. We'll get Rowdy to fire up her sled, you'll be doing J hooks before you go home :D

I think I'm going to find out real quick who is Katie's friend and who is my friend LOL. Looking like I'm in BIG trouble with all the Katie support posts that have been made :)

I made the same mistake the other day. I was working out in the shop and my boy Caleb was with me. He was sitting on his moms new ( well new to her ) 09 146 XP. He says when do I get my own mountain sled? I said "when you can start that thing on your own, it'll be yours" never had the words out of my mouth and he hits the start button. the sled fires up and he shuts it down right away. hopping off the sled he says " dont bother with the pink sled wrap now dad, this baby's mine "

I meant start it with the pull cord!

No your not safe lol

HAAA!!!! Thats awesome. Little buggers hey.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I can be bribed with :beer: and can make post's dissapear :hi:

rmktony

Reaction score
My son wanted a dirt bike many years ago so I said as a joke " When you can ride your bike without training wheels I will get you a Dirt bike". Though that was the end of it till the next day when he says " Daddy I want you to take off my training wheels"--Wifes got a smirk on her face. So I take them off, he gets on the bike, rides for two feet and falls over. " See Daddy, I can ride without training wheels" I go to say what your all thinkin--- Wife says---- "You never said how far he had to go!"- Damm- Son got a dirt bike
:chopper:

Made the same deal with my boy. He was almost three and made me take the training wheels off his bike and it only took him a couple days before he was cruising around. He got his bike.....then my girl who was not even 2 yet told me to take hers off, just for fun I did to show her she wouldnt be able to and she was off and riding the thing the same day LOL. She could barely reach the pegs on the little crf50 but she rode around on it

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better start shopping Highfly.... Once Tam & the girls get wind of this they'll be dedicated to teaching her how to pull of the J hook purposely!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Tam taught me in a day so be careful with that lol!!! Start saving she will be doing it in no time!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom