MACKENZIE safe and amazing snow!

chicksride2

Reaction score
Website
www.rmtadventures.ca
If you are looking for an amazing vacation ... our spring riding in Mackenzie is unbelievable ... we were trenching out in 6 feet of winter pow ... safe community and fabulous riding!

Our community has a locked compound for sledders ... just drive your truck in and the hotel is across the parking lot.

If you want more information ... check out ...

www.rmtadventures.ca

when you go into the website need to view the video clip gallery and the photo gallery ... wicked shots.

fun for all levels of riding! ... yes ... even you extreme ones out there!
chicksride2

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard "chicksride2"

You'll love this site, and i'd really love to head to mackenzie someday.... Heard lots about it, but just seems a little far from edmonton??? you guys have had a good snow year, eh??;)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Rons already talkng about a trip up there next year,I have a buddy who swears by Mackenzie as by far his favorite riding destination and asked me a couple times if I wanted to go check it out,next year I think I might have to make a trip up there.Nice to have a local on here to update us on conditions and events.As summitric said,very nice to have you on the site,Keep us talking about Mackenzie and you may have a few groups from down here come visit!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trip

As I will be living in Mcbride next year it is only a 3.5 hour drive for me. Meet me in Mcbride and I can drive from there as I will be fresh and ready to take the wheel the rest of the way. Would love to sled up there. Barry:D :) :cool:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Barry, you live the life...mcbride...sucks to be me! i am not worthy... ...i am not worthy... ......i am not worthy... .........i am not worthy... ............i am not worthy... Ok, i'd like to do the run as well. Cheers :D :D :D
as i will be living in mcbride next year it is only a 3.5 hour drive for me. Meet me in mcbride and i can drive from there as i will be fresh and ready to take the wheel the rest of the way. Would love to sled up there. Barry:d :) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, Count Us In

Count in the bugs and myself and i'm sure several others for next year........ Just as close, if not closer than sicamous, and we've been there twice, or three times this year.........:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard a lot of good stories from up there,bbtoys,are you ok driving a ford LOL!
If so I'm in!LMAO!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mackenzie

I own a ford so I believe I am ok to drive a ford. I may go up there this year if my move goes well, there will be time to go check it out. Barry

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been there lots a great place to ride with many different area's but the trails are not groomed but sure worth the trip. I haven't gotten there yet this year but the seasons not over yet. My last trip in there was in the middle of may last year had to push dirt, rocks and jump over stumps and trees for the first 1km but tons of snow up top once we got in.
Defentally worth a trip!

chicksride2

Reaction score
Website
www.rmtadventures.ca
Thanks for the replies!

Mackenzie rips! ... but I do recommend having a guide. We are building infrastructure and have a trail in the works that will connect Mackenzie to the Pine Bowl but for now it is best if you have someone that can show you where to go. RMTA was just featured as a destination on Snowmobiler TV and we will have that video segment on our website at the end of the month. Click on the TV link on the front page:

www.rmtadventures.ca

You can also check out the latest issue of SnowRiders West Volume 17 #4 on page 42.

Mackenzie will have groomed trails starting next season as we are awaiting the arrival of a new groomer. Lots of fun to be had ... come and see us!

m8king

Reaction score
ya guys i currently live in mackenzie and it would be definatly worth your while to come sledding up here its awsome.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Were already talking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See you next year!
catmando!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May long

Thinking about the May long weekend, come up for a couple of days. Checking with a couple of buddies to see if they are good to go. Barry

Cumminsnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be lots of snow there by that time as last year there was lots and there is more snow this year!

Top Bottom