m8 turbo?

mmagic

Mountain Magic Snow Machines
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainmagic.ca
We have installed one for Yellowknife Crysler in your part of the world on a M8
They sent thier mechanic Brent to our shop in Edmonton to learn first hand to do the install . I beleive they are very happy and certainly the turbo sleds make excellent speed.

09 m8

Reaction score
I have one coming for this season, can wait,, I am just waiting for snow, but my homework says DO IT!!!

what did you get for a turbo and what are u talking for money and i see you have an can am who dose that go for u

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did you get for a turbo and what are u talking for money and i see you have an can am who dose that go for u

I have A Boon Dockers instaled by VOHK, buying slightly used, with a tonne of other goodies. cant wait I will post more pics when I pick it up this week. there is another thread about it on here some where.
cost
2008 M8 $8000-9000 in canada
BD turbo $6500 usd plus install, i think some guys doing for $600-1000
plus ya need to upgrade some other chit while you are there
tune and clutch and give er.
in the states there have been some good deals kicking around as well.

the Outlander rips for sure best quad around other than Renegade depending on riding. few upgrades and they realy rip

Boost it

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Don't want to burst your bubble jt, but they still can't touch a yam turbo!!!!!!!! Say what you will, but you go against irmen, or st. Onge, or fiji........... And how many others....... Good luck, and i know you'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Guest1

Don't want to burst your bubble jt, but they still can't touch a yam turbo!!!!!!!! Say what you will, but you go against irmen, or st. Onge, or fiji........... And how many others....... Good luck, and i know you'll try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is FIJI....:confused:

Forget Boondocker...check out this Turbo by Product Tester (Twisted Turbo)...:d

Twisted Turbo Pics

OVER!!!

ps...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This EXPERT commentary brought to you by the Distillers of Alberta. All comments are the opinion of the Drunken Host and are by no means the opinion of the entire site.
The station does not agree or disagree with the hosts comments.........But until we can find a suitable replacement the Drunken SkiDoo rider will have to do.

p.s....powersports_nwt....yes we have.

G

Guest1

this expert commentary brought to you by the distillers of alberta. All comments are the opinion of the drunken host and are by no means the opinion of the entire site.the station does not agree or disagree with the hosts comments.........but until we can find a suitable replacement the drunken skidoo rider will have to do. P.s....powersports_nwt....yes we have.

L. M. P. h. A. O.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Priceless...just priceless...

This EXPERT commentary brought to you by the Distillers of Alberta. All comments are the opinion of the Drunken Host and are by no means the opinion of the entire site.
The station does not agree or disagree with the hosts comments.........But until we can find a suitable replacement the Drunken SkiDoo rider will have to do.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To think he has over 5000 other posts on here of near or same qaulity.:d
And they banned ME:eek:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

p.s....powersports_nwt....yes we have.

what did i say:(

is this the yam thread???

all sleds are good sleds and I am not a point and go rider, I like the weight of the M8 and I am sure the Nytros are sick as well.:beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what did i say:(

is this the yam thread???

all sleds are good sleds and I am not a point and go rider, I like the weight of the M8 and I am sure the Nytros are sick as well.:beer:

Fawking hillarious JT......you never said anything...you answered the question presented to you...................................You my Friend were the victim of a unprovoked Blind Siding:d:d:d
Your too nice a guy.....if it was me I would return fire with the fact that not even the Retards in the French Fawk -Up are willing to even build the POS the attacker is riding anymore.LMFAO

P.S. NOBODY can knock a Burandt/VOLK built sled....congrats again

Top Bottom