M8 shock issues

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys well long story short I've got a fox float on the rear skid on two of my cats and both seem to be going flat a lot, had them pumped and rebuilt and still it don't matter, can yous recommend a good solution or a coil over shock will a kimplex hydraulic work!?

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys well long story short I've got a fox float on the rear skid on two of my cats and both seem to be going flat a lot, had them pumped and rebuilt and still it don't matter, can yous recommend a good solution or a coil over shock will a kimplex hydraulic work!?

That kinda weird, i've been running floats on my personal sleds since 2006 and never had issues. Even my wife Cat uses them now.
Your's go flat on both your sleds, wow did you read the owners manual on how to use them, lol ?
Doesn't make sense, you check the schrader valve for a leak.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They go soft and the sled says so than I think the thing is screwed than it goes back up but still sags I just want a good old coil shock

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They go soft and the sled says so than I think the thing is screwed than it goes back up but still sags I just want a good old coil shock

Either do the nextech upgrade or try and find a fox zero pro coil over, I ran the zero pros instead of the floats for years, new floats are way better than the old ones so now I use floats

Top Bottom